Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

i remember wd40. didn't every guy yobber send their dicks to her at some point? that was a strange thread

ty heather papps u da bes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
why TF don't piso and the hawg Dawg post :argh:

confront them pls

Areola Grande

prepuce repurposed posted:

does he look like his current av

still patiently waiting for some answers on this

Stoner Sloth

i haven't met any of you yet irl but hope to maybe one day!!

unless i turn out to not be an actual real people which would be somewhat disappointing from my perspective

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I deeply believe that every single person on the internet is a murderer.

Where do you live? Would be knife to meet you!

Areola Grande

S. S. i was thinking bout u as well as all the other far-flung byon goons earlier today and how cool it would be to share a koala bbq or w/e

:cheers:

tradjik

i would go to a bbq if everybody promised not to stab me and we didn't eat a koala

FluffieDuckie

why TF don't piso and the hawg Dawg post :argh:

confront them pls

My friends must make their own posting choices. I don’t judge.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

tradjik posted:

i would go to a bbq if everybody promised not to stab me and we didn't eat a koala

:agreed:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I almost met fluffie but it was doing my uncontrolled panic attack stage a few years ago and then I moved. This spring if I get back home I'm going to try to meet more yob people that I wanted to see and some nonyob goons who should post in the yob too

I also met Blaise Rascal last winter and he's cool as gently caress

One of my best friends from back home I met on SA years ago in one of the DIY yarn people threads!!!

Escape From Noise

If I go back to the US this year maybe I should meet some folks. I have a severe weed deficiency.

I'll probably end up in Seattle, Portland, and Santa Fe again but it may not be possible this year.

Stoner Sloth

S. S. i was thinking bout u as well as all the other far-flung byon goons earlier today and how cool it would be to share a koala bbq or w/e

:cheers:

heck yeah, though koala probably isn't good eating - would taste like chewing a menthol cigarette or something I reckon :cheers: though who knows, one day i may even yet head into the wild northern realms!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

If I go back to the US this year maybe I should meet some folks. I have a severe weed deficiency.

I'll probably end up in Seattle, Portland, and Santa Fe again but it may not be possible this year.

If you're anywhere in the US, I will literally to meet you and bring you a joint.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This offer stands for any yobber tbh, I just really wanna give people joints and hugs and glass cutting boards with BO-PEPPER APPROVED on them

City of Glompton

i haven't met any yobbers irl but i look forward to the day i do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fluffie subdued and ate every yobber she met. They live inside of her now

tradjik

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Fluffie subdued and ate every yobber she met. They live inside of her now

this is a scary thought where are all these posters

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i'm not a real person. we can never meet irl :(

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

xcheopis

Fluffie lives not that far from me but I am even less interesting in person.

Finger Prince

I am just a ghost in the machine, but if you can find a way to mount my machine to some sort of trolley, I'd love to roll around and meet y'all in person.

Goons Are Gifts

Does anyone here even live on my continent? Except for my British friends that is who still have the exclusive right of owning an island.

I want to meet you all. :smith:

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Does anyone here even live on my continent? Except for my British friends that is who still have the exclusive right of owning an island.

I want to meet you all. :smith:

Hey man. I'm in the same boat. Except I'm the one on an island (which is sort of a very large boat). Plus most people live in *shudder* Tokyo.

Finger Prince

Hey man. I'm in the same boat. Except I'm the one on an island (which is sort of a very large boat). Plus most people live in *shudder* Tokyo.

I was just in kyushu visiting my sister, but it was only for a few days, I would have looked you up if I had time. Unless you're like in Hokkaido or something which is a separate trip all together.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

I was just in kyushu visiting my sister, but it was only for a few days, I would have looked you up if I had time. Unless you're like in Hokkaido or something which is a separate trip all together.

I'm in Osaka. Closer but still far. Where in Kyushu? I love Fukuoka.

Finger Prince

I'm in Osaka. Closer but still far. Where in Kyushu? I love Fukuoka.

Fukuoka is cool, I've been there a couple of times. She lives just outside of kagoshima.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Fukuoka is cool, I've been there a couple of times. She lives just outside of kagoshima.

Cool. That seems like a pretty rural area. I went there years ago with a friend during a trip through Kyushu. Still one of my favorite trips I've taken.

Finger Prince

Cool. That seems like a pretty rural area. I went there years ago with a friend during a trip through Kyushu. Still one of my favorite trips I've taken.

The city is a decent size and has pretty much everything, but yeah you don't have to go too far out before its all just tea farms and daikons.
I haven't been in years, but there's an onsen in ibusuki where they bury you in hot sand, which is really awesome if anyone is touristing down that way.

nut

you’ve met me if you’ve ever watched American gladiators reboot

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

The city is a decent size and has pretty much everything, but yeah you don't have to go too far out before its all just tea farms and daikons.
I haven't been in years, but there's an onsen in ibusuki where they bury you in hot sand, which is really awesome if anyone is touristing down that way.

I did the sand thing. It was neat

alnilam

I met irl 3 fresh local organic yobbers all of whom have sorrt of wound down on posting. We all met up for drinks one time and it was v nice and then we haven't met up since

Cyber dog - confirmed real and chill, turned out to know several irl friends of mine but that's how it goes here

Poster #2??? - I forgot his username but his av was a guy with a big waggly butt riding a bike. confirmed real and chill and also turned out to be an old acquaintance of mine

Chairman Meow - confirmed real and chill, probably made the longest journey to be with us, mad props

vanisher

I've never met a poster

I didn't like

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

That was confusing let me clarify- I haven't actually met anyone.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
I met a yobber named Petr in person by accident like 10 years ago

Areola Grande

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

I met a yobber named Petr in person by accident like 10 years ago

deets?

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Never met a goon that I'm aware of. Always down for a beer if anyone's ever in Oregon around Albany/Salem area. I don't get to Portland much.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
met meteloides irl because she was the only other poster who lives in my area to my knowledge. don't think she posts anymore. i also went to a bar with some other goons one time and they were all pretty cool people.

the unabonger
I met fluffieduckie, bacalou and pogi. I was also actually introduced to Byob a long time ago by my roommate at the time, but he hasn’t posted on sa in years.

btw pogi I was thinking about going to Seattle for part of my spring break, which is March 18-26th

wearing a lampshade

Never met anybody from the SA forums except for my friend who bought me this account + av.

Fail

Clever girl
I could swear that some yobers met and had bbq at someone's house. I can't recall whose house it was but I remember them posting pictures of a backyard bbq/basement hangout.

One of them got wasted and sleep-puked himself.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hamjobs posted:

This offer stands for any yobber tbh, I just really wanna give people joints and hugs and glass cutting boards with BO-PEPPER APPROVED on them

this is violence