Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Never met a goon or Yobber in person, who is in the Philly area and wants 2 get CREPES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Meeting cda again brb

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Never met a goon or Yobber in person, who is in the Philly area and wants 2 get CREPES

maybe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Kool

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I live in Southern Delaware and am going to Barcelona, Spain next week and London, England the week after if that sounds like a thing to make anything happen

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If any goon wants to come near Saint Louis I'll buy you Urban Chestnut

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

What's that

Escape From Noise

A brewery in Saint Louis started by a German guy. He taught a course at the brewing school I went to!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A brewery in Saint Louis started by a German guy. He taught a course at the brewing school I went to!

You know Florian?! MY DUDE, he's a friend!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Best German food and bierhall in town!

Escape From Noise

hamjobs posted:

You know Florian?! MY DUDE, he's a friend!

I don't know if he'd remember me. I mean I forgot his name. This was in in 2015.

joke_explainer

nut posted:

no Shaq told me to get out of his way because I was between his hotel and limo

he probably assumed you were trying to circumcise him

xcheopis

joke_explainer posted:

he probably assumed you were trying to circumcise him

He never got around to it.
:dadjoke:

ulvir

Goons Are Great posted:

Does anyone here even live on my continent? Except for my British friends that is who still have the exclusive right of owning an island.

I want to meet you all. :smith:

i’m in northern europe, is that the right continent?

Goons Are Gifts

ulvir posted:

i’m in northern europe, is that the right continent?

Yes! We're basically brothers now

ulvir

:byob1::respek::byob1:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i’m in brooklyn that’s like a kind of europe

Manifisto

:ninja:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i am everywhere a bowl is packed, everywhere a post is typed. and i love you very much

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Met cda again. I don't remember much

vanisher

Putty posted:

Met cda again. I don't remember much

check your organs to make sure they are all still there

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Piso Mojado

hamjobs posted:

I'm in STL now actually

Piso Mojado

deviously laughing as I cross out another name off a handwritten note titled "CHILL LIST"

Escape From Noise

Piso Mojado posted:

deviously laughing as I cross out another name off a handwritten note titled "CHILL LIST"

The BYOB Serial Chiller (no I will not stop making this joke)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What the fuuuuuuck, hi

I'm in North county by UMSL, what's up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Do not come to Utah. You will not like it.

Goons Are Gifts

byob should have a physical representation in the world, probably would be an amusement park

cda

by Hand Knit

Goons Are Great posted:

byob should have a physical representation in the world, probably would be an amusement park

it would be a cardboard box propped up by a stick with a sign on it that says "free box inside"

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Do not come to Utah. You will not like it.

I know. I'm from New Mexico.

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

it would be a cardboard box propped up by a stick with a sign on it that says "free box inside"

lmao

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

Lol

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

I was at Anthrocon in 2009 smoking a hookah with some dudes on a sidewalk and the conversation turned to 4chan. I stated my opinion that 4chan sucked and that Something Awful was funnier (which at the time was an issue of some contention). Someone else mentioned posting on SA, and we soon realized we both posted in BYOB and we had seen each other's usernames around. Once we stopped laughing about what a small world it is, we swore to not tell the forums about the nature of our chance encounter so as not to out ourselves as secret furries and get banned, but it's been like ten years so who cares.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

I was at Anthrocon in 2009 smoking a hookah with some dudes on a sidewalk and the conversation turned to 4chan. I stated my opinion that 4chan sucked and that Something Awful was funnier (which at the time was an issue of some contention). Someone else mentioned posting on SA, and we soon realized we both posted in BYOB and we had seen each other's usernames around. Once we stopped laughing about what a small world it is, we swore to not tell the forums about the nature of our chance encounter so as not to out ourselves as secret furries and get banned, but it's been like ten years so who cares.

Yep. Someone being a furry used to be a big thing and now nobody gives a gently caress. Progress, baby.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I know. I'm from New Mexico.

hi

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Piso Mojado posted:

how did you get the list from cruft.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yep. Someone being a furry used to be a big thing and now nobody gives a gently caress. Progress, baby.

:furcry: but unironically

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i don't like furriws at all but the power of friendship is strong

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Putty posted:

i don't like furriws at all but the power of friendship is strong

But Putty you are the Furry

El Spider

cda posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

But Putty you are the Furry

Your obscure doom reference has gone too far. Reported.