Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the #1 Overall Pick
This poll is closed.
Anthony Edwards 17 26.98%
Cole Anthony 3 4.76%
James Wiseman 12 19.05%
LaMelo Ball 19 30.16%
Other 12 19.05%
Total: 63 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Lid posted:

i'm fairly sure Skip Baliss is against him too which means he's the second coming of LeBron

Also Ryne Russillo all the bad people hate him

https://twitter.com/krystenpeek/status/1329178102061170688?s=19

sam why are you ruining my bit man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

are we gonna do a gdt?

if so do you nerds still complain about SPOILERS in a loving draft

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Just post :justpost: in here

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I think we should do a GDT just so these threads are still searchable easily.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Yeah do a GDT and we've always posted the woj spoiler tweets even if a couple people are weird cry babies about it

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Before the thread signs off I want to thank all of you for the info and continuing to tolerate the non-stop Hornets posting

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

MourningView posted:

Yeah do a GDT and we've always posted the woj spoiler tweets even if a couple people are weird cry babies about it

Wow can't believe you want to rob people of Adam Silver's charisma

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

morestuff posted:

Before the thread signs off I want to thank all of you for the info and continuing to tolerate the non-stop Hornets posting

I loved it.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

morestuff posted:

it's either that or me talking to myself for pages at a time like that one horse race guy from back in the day so thank you

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/Carchia/status/1329192224677122054 Idk who this is but lol knicks anyway

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/rick_bonnell/status/1329201694169817094?s=20

Hornets beat writer, which is relevant

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
NBA goons help me cope with another stacked California team getting to pick before my garbage fire All Guards Cavs.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Extremely Knicks

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

NBA goons help me cope with another stacked California team getting to pick before my garbage fire All Guards Cavs.

the top of the draft stinks so at least you'll get a guy of roughly the same expected value but with a lower salary

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

There children 6 years old who don't remember the Cavaliers ever getting back to back #1 selections.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Any good last minute podcast episodes about this draft? I'm working from home for a few more hours and need some condensed opinion I always had.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

cavs will be in position to pick from patrick williams, devin vassell, and onyeka okongwu, all of whom will likely be better than whoever the gently caress goes in the top 3

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Any good last minute podcast episodes about this draft? I'm working from home for a few more hours and need some condensed opinion I always had.

The Hollinger/Duncan top 10 recap is quick and fine if you can stand Duncan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3948382

mama mia i make-a the thread, post your mocks in there and i'll add them to the op