Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the #1 Overall Pick
This poll is closed.
Anthony Edwards 17 26.98%
Cole Anthony 3 4.76%
James Wiseman 12 19.05%
LaMelo Ball 19 30.16%
Other 12 19.05%
Total: 63 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

seems bad imo

tho "Possession of a fireman" leads to some more questions

Ever play as a changeling in Streets of Rogue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

MourningView posted:

if you think he is going to produce like celtics IT he should be number one and like two tiers above everyone else

He said "not Celtics IT" it's taken some time to decipher these hieroglyphs, but I'm pretty sure he meant "He'll produce like IT outside of IT's best years" which is essentially like, Jamaal Murray (in general) or the Old-and-Busted version of D-Wade, which, honestly, would still be pretty drat good.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Katana_Warrior posted:

I think cleveland should draft Obi regardless

Let's watch the SexLand/Cedi/Obi/Love lineup try to defend a single pick and roll

Toppin/Love is an elite name combination duo, too.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

He sounds like he's gonna be fun to watch, right up until he turns to bones and collapses after a dunk, like when you kill a goblin in Secret of Mana