Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the best nfl game was cutler beating the packers in lambeau on favre day, thanks for asking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i have a favorite college basketball game as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4gugzAwJfg

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm trying to think of a bulls game this decade that isn't depressing and all i can think of is all of their dumb streaks they kept going like when Rose and Hinrich beat Golden State to continue their undefeated Thursday Night streak and Jimmy going for 50 as they kept beating the Raptors for like 5 years that got funnier and funnier as the bulls got shittier and the raptors got better.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

Uh the nate Robinson game

that feels like 30 years ago

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

objectively the best baseball game of the decade was 2016 game seven, but spiritually it was the regular season game where travis wood got put in left and made an insane leaping catch into the ivy and jon lester won the game with a pinch walk-off bunt.