Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
make sure the dicks come from free range farms and are harvested in cruelty free slaughterhouses

also please use re-usable bags of dicks instead of disposable plastics bags

finally, did you know in this country we throw away tons of perfectly good dicks that go bad in your refrigerator if you buy please do so responsibly

we’ve only got one planet filled with delicious dicks let’s make it last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

What if I fashion my dick into a durable cane?

My Asian Grandma

smoking bowls out of blaster rifle barrels
i guess the question really is do you want to live in a society where you can eat whatever dick whenever wherever. or do you agree to concede a measured amount of liberty to the state so that a hiccup in the dick economy wont plunge us into a mad max wasteland of anarchy.

this is a my asian grandma post © 2019 sig credit PSP

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

HUSKY DILF posted:

make sure the dicks come from free range farms and are harvested in cruelty free slaughterhouses

also please use re-usable bags of dicks instead of disposable plastics bags

finally, did you know in this country we throw away tons of perfectly good dicks that go bad in your refrigerator if you buy please do so responsibly

we’ve only got one planet filled with delicious dicks let’s make it last

it's cheaper, more convenient, and more environmentally friendly to purchase in bulk. eat a barrel of dicks

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Twenty Four

Remember, if possible old expired dicks should be composted, not tossed in a landfill.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I like the cheese stuffed ones best

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911 posted:

it's cheaper, more convenient, and more environmentally friendly to purchase in bulk. eat a barrel of dicks

if your barrel is the old Scotch standard size of 108 imperial gallons then you literally have a buttload of dicks

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I could never eat a whole one

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Stoner Sloth posted:

if your barrel is the old Scotch standard size of 108 imperial gallons then you literally have a buttload of dicks

hahaha

it's easy to get them in the bung hole but hard to get them out

google THIS

The local dick store will refund you 5¢ if you bring your own bag.

Macnult

a ‘fun size’ bag? you sure?

FutonForensic

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
every notice how buns never come in a bag size, just in sixes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult

lol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
can i have just one, im only a little peckish

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hugh Malone posted:

can i have just one, im only a little peckerish

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

lol dangit i thought i posted "peckerish"

drat autocarrot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the cask of amontilladick

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Look, all I'm asking is if they're free-range dicks, why is this so hard?

WatermelonGun
got about 2 or 3 hundred head of dick on the dick ranch

Trying

i like the ones with the balls tucked inside so i can make gravy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Mr. Owl, how many dicks does it take to get to the bottom of a bag of Tootsie Cocks!"

"Well, let's see... a one! *crunch* a two! *crunch* a three! *crunch* a- four! *crunch* a-five! *crunch* and so on.

Many dicks were crunched, the sound of crunching dicks was disturbing and the source of many nightmares as all throughout the land the sound of munching dicks could be heard as Mr. Owl ascertained just how many dicks he could in fact crunch. He went at it with a relish. He crunched those dicks, as fast as they could appear-. Sales of food items such as pickles and potato chips, hard shell tacos, Cheetos, anything that even remotely went crunch- dropped to the point of bankruptcy because Mr Owl could NOT STOP EATING THOSE DICKS.

Finally, after making GBS threads out dicks and crunching and eating dicks and making GBS threads out THOSE dicks the world ran out of dicks, and since there were no more dicks left in the world, it became a much better and nicer place (because all the dicks were gone), so thanks Mr. Owl wherever you are, you dick crunching magnificent bastard!

We love you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"Mr. Owl, how many dicks does it take to get to the bottom of a bag of Tootsie Cocks!"

"Well, let's see... a one! *crunch* a two! *crunch* a three! *crunch* a- four! *crunch* a-five! *crunch* and so on.

Many dicks were crunched, the sound of crunching dicks was disturbing and the source of many nightmares as all throughout the land the sound of munching dicks could be heard as Mr. Owl ascertained just how many dicks he could in fact crunch. He went at it with a relish. He crunched those dicks, as fast as they could appear-. Sales of food items such as pickles and potato chips, hard shell tacos, Cheetos, anything that even remotely went crunch- dropped to the point of bankruptcy because Mr Owl could NOT STOP EATING THOSE DICKS.

Finally, after making GBS threads out dicks and crunching and eating dicks and making GBS threads out THOSE dicks the world ran out of dicks, and since there were no more dicks left in the world, it became a much better and nicer place (because all the dicks were gone), so thanks Mr. Owl wherever you are, you dick crunching magnificent bastard!

We love you!

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

We love you!

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Picture this, I’m a bag of dicks

Robot Made of Meat

CaptainPsyko posted:

Picture this, I’m a bag of dicks

Be the bag of dicks you want to eat.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

going down to the candy store on saturday to get a pik-a-mix bag of dicks

i like the salty ones best i know its weird but theyre good

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic

:worship:

Honky Dong Country

I feel like eating a whole bag of dicks is kinda excessive. Like maybe eat a couple dicks and chill for a bit before choosing to eat more dicks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Honky Dong Country posted:

I feel like eating a whole bag of dicks is kinda excessive. Like maybe eat a couple dicks and chill for a bit before choosing to eat more dicks.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

I appreciate this reference.

Honky Dong Country

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Quitters never win. Winners never quit.

I think we shouldn't ignore the obesity problem that eating entire bags of dicks contributes to. Maybe we should only eat dicks in moderation in accordance with a balanced diet.

----------------

Honky Dong Country

like people can have little a dick as a treat but we shouldn't be eating entire bags of them

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

America's obesity problem is directly attributable to the enormous amount of dicks that they eat. Americans eat more dicks in a day than most people would eat in a month just 100 years ago.

WatermelonGun
joey chest nut won the dick eating contest again :(

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Please make sure to eat the entire dick, I know t head is the beast part but 99% of people eat just the head throwing away the shaft to not have to deal with the vein.

Now let me tell you, the dick ranchers are fine with this but it is not sustainable that much food waste is not a good thing.

At least compost them or give them to the dog, dogs love shafts they will chew them for hours.

You can also make the old favorite hot hog water soup by boiling the shafts and adding vegetables to the water. You get a lot of the nutrients out this way but the shafts also become soft after this and rather rubbery so I recommend composting them if you make soup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

and then i ate the bowel