Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
:siren: this thread is a safe space for saying what you will about geraldo rivera :siren:

thank you for your cooperation and respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

I saw Geraldo leaving a broadway musical a couple of years ago.

I didn’t run up to him and get his autograph cause I’m still pissed off about that Al Capone’s vault bull crap.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

If you make me watch literal hours of television watching dudes break into a vault you’d better produce some treasure at the end :argh:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

super sweet best pal

FluffieDuckie posted:

If you make me watch literal hours of television watching dudes break into a vault you’d better produce some treasure at the end :argh:

At least that goon with the safe turned the reveal into something entertaining.

Flavius Aetass
I respect his ability to rock a no-beard mustache without looking like a danger to children. Rare gift imo

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Flavius Aetass posted:

I respect his ability to rock a no-beard mustache without looking like a danger to children. Rare gift imo

ok you're him, aren't you. that's the only way this makes sense

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Remember when that guy threw a chair at him and it bonked right off Geraldo's nose?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
well i just want to echo the chair memories as geraldo bravely used his face to absorb a chair hurled at him and his guests by some kkk guy who he had invited onto his show

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
perhaps we can get geraldo to do a live feed for byob as we all wait for butttheshitmanfart to post, maybe we can entice him away from his current lair at fox news

Flavius Aetass
Geraldo gonna open up one old thread from the gas chamber to see if there's anything funny

FutonForensic

i appreciate geraldo's ability to constantly post in coupons & deals and present a mildy opposing viewpoint on bargains, despite the fact that the regulars of that forum would see him exterminated without a moment's hesitation given the opportunity

PhoenixFlaccus

KFC Famous Bowl
Everything I know about him is from Celebrity Apprentice. Seems cocky. Pretty lean for an old dude.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FutonForensic posted:

i appreciate geraldo's ability to constantly post in coupons & deals and present a mildy opposing viewpoint on bargains, despite the fact that the regulars of that forum would see him exterminated without a moment's hesitation given the opportunity

lol nice ref

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Robot Made of Meat

I do not have a positive opinion of Geraldo Rivera.

There. I said it!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Escape From Noise

I think his mustache kind of makes him look like a rat with glasses. Other than that I remember his ambush softball interview of Rob Blagojevich and random Fox News bickering

nut

he should have a cape and a wand ok i said it

Pastry of the Year

I think the mid 90s were the ideal time for him to have licensed his name and appearance and maybe even active participation to a series of educational software, e.g. GERALDO TEACHES... Reading For Context, Grades 4-7, and I'm a little bummed he missed that window of opportunity

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

I agree

Escape From Noise

I wish you could wind up his nose thus causing his eyebrows and mustache to waggle like those novelty glasses.

Korean Boomhauer
the guy from the witcher? he’s p cool and kinda hot imo

nut

he should be called Gert and tie people to the train track

owlhawk911

nut posted:

guess what was still open in krita when i fired it up just now

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

owlhawk911 posted:

:eyepop:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
heck of a moustache iirc

also i seem to remember a hilarious live televised event that was really hyped up about Geraldo unsealing Al Capone's massive vault safe that apparently had been sealed since Capone's death how many years prior, and it was super hyped with anticipation and when they finally got it open it was empty lol huge anticlimactic let down on live tv lmbo

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
well i guess fluffie beat me to it in the first post :cheers:

thats what i get for impulse posting smh

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Geraldo Rivera (born Gerald Michael Riviera; July 4, 1943)[1][2] is an American tabloid talk show host, reporter, attorney, and author. He was the host of the talk show Geraldo from 1987 to 1998. Rivera hosted the newsmagazine program Geraldo at Large, hosts the occasional broadcast of Geraldo Rivera Reports (in lieu of hosting At Large), and appears regularly on Fox News programs such as The Five.

Escape From Noise

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

Geraldo at Large

:wiggle:

Heather Papps

hello friend

I like Geraldo lake-a

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

I like Geraldo lake-a

Geraldo Lago

owlhawk911

good ol' jerry river

Escape From Noise

Apparently rivera means creek or stream in Spanish. Ol' Gerald Stream

owlhawk911

Pastry of the Year posted:

I think the mid 90s were the ideal time for him to have licensed his name and appearance and maybe even active participation to a series of educational software, e.g. GERALDO TEACHES... Reading For Context, Grades 4-7, and I'm a little bummed he missed that window of opportunity

owlhawk911

nut posted:

he should be called Gert and tie people to the train track

nut

now imagine him saying GRRT GRRT like on a rap track

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

now imagine him saying GRRT GRRT like on a rap track

Geraldo Revizzle

Flavius Aetass
i can think of some pretty negative things to say about him, but he's also the best geraldo i know of so i'll keep it to myself

cda

by Hand Knit
Don't feel like putting in the effort but imagine I posted a picture of Mario that said "Geraldo" and a picture of Wario that said "Geraldon't"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

cda posted:

Don't feel like putting in the effort but imagine I posted a picture of Mario that said "Geraldo" and a picture of Wario that said "Geraldon't"