Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Interesting observation big-dick-butt-gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Talkin on the phone rt and white just try to stop me

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I have a very hard time as white talking on my phone because like the little hole where you're supposed to listen is super tiny and I legit have a hard time holding it in the right spot. the few times i have talked on my phone i usually have that speaker pressed against like my earlobe or something and i can barely hear the person

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Is this one of those obtuse reverse posts where your real point is that minorities talk too loudly on the phone? :tinfoil:

I don't think big-dick-butt-gently caress would do that

also most people do talk too loudly on the phone, regardless of their background. although, if somebody is talking really quietly on the phone I assume they are conspiring against me

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Burt Sexual posted:

You’re one of those public speakerphone users, aren’t you.

Yes, I have nothing to hide!

(no I'm not srsly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
My white european ancestors were almost certainly barbary slaves taken by the ottoman empire (one of the longest lasting, expansive and colonial empires in history btw), so ya know it's okay if I'm a little insensitive to bleeding edge social attitudes wait this is about phones.