Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Wow, those boots are a really...brave choice. Not a lot of people can pull those off, you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this thread was a brave choice

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm gonna gently caress your boyfriend behind your back and let him gently caress me in the rear end.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Wow, not many people can pull off leopard print, but it somehow works on....you

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Skylark's threads are better, OP

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

BeefThief posted:

this thread was a brave choice

Oh sweetie, you look so tired. You know you can't stay out drinking all the time, right?

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
astrology is a scam. Planets and stars cant tell me what to do

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Oh my gosh, you look SOOOO great. When’s your due date?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Ya know what would really give you that look you need? Bangs.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

So ya, taking it up the rear end is like, no biggie. And you don't want guys thinking you're a prude, do you?

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
*Has less than 3 tattoos*

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
HEY WHAT'S UP BRO SUCK ANY DICKS LATELY

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Boots, boots, the other shoe.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I'm the woman who brags about not having any female friends.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
If you cant take me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best!!!! *Doesn't tip*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OH... MY.... GOD!!!

GAS *rolls eyes* BAN!!!! LIKE OHMYGOD GASBAN

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Look, I know we're out of survival rations and nobody's had any luck catching fish or foraging, and I know I'm the one who's fading fastest so I'll probably be the first to die, but don't eat my body, okay? I'm not, like, offended or anything -- I just got diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease right before the trip. I know, I'm sorry, I didn't tell you guys, but I was trying not to think about it, okay?

Anyway, don't eat my central nervous system after I die, okay? Thanks!

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
A friend is a friend. Nothing can change that

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Oh my gosh, how are you? I'm so glad to see you, come here let me give you a hug.
*hugs, makes gagging face when you can't see*

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Hates you because you're a size zero and have tried to gain weight out of shame.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Pretend I just made some really funny joke about that Britney Spears song Toxic and everyone is laughing cause it was super funny and I am great. it was funny because I subverted your expectations. drat

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Hello friend-who-I-Have-Not-Talked-About-Behind-Your-Back-And-Called-Bad-Things how are you? You're my best friend!

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
“Oh, how long have you two been together?”

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

she's bleach! she's ammonia! together they're the toxic female friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Gang murders awkward girl at school next to railroad tracks by violent stabbing* haha just wanted to know what it was like !!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

*Gang murders awkward girl at school next to railroad tracks by violent stabbing* haha just wanted to know what it was like !!

Remember the Slenderman stabbing

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i don't care; i'm just living my best life

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
let me introduce you to my dad, Rappaccini

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
*is morbidly obese* I'm concerned for your health. You really should eat more.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
*emits a cloud of hydrogen cyanide and shits out a stream of boiling acid when threatened, also has a vagina*

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“So anyway I left for work like an hour early so I could drive up to the north side of town to slash my exes tires. Yeah it’s needlessly cruel and psycho, but that’s what he signed up for when he picked a Scorpio! When do you wanna meet up tonight?”

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

*always wears a yellow hazmat suit and emits a visible green cloud to indicate a toxic enemy type*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
No it's fine you should totally gently caress that cute guy your boyfriends out of town he'll never know

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

CharlestonJew posted:

No it's fine you should totally gently caress that cute guy your boyfriends out of town he'll never know

Boyfriend is in fact not out of town, but spending the weekend at this friend’s house

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I’m not mad. Well, I mean, kind of, I guess, just because you always say you’re gonna do it… but you don’t but last night I knew you really wanted to and I’m not mad.

You’re not joking about this or bullshitting me, right? … I just want to make sure you’re being serious. Like I know you are, but I don’t know. You always say you’re gonna do it, but you never do. I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing.

You’re so hesitant because you keeping over thinking it and keep pushing it off. You just need to do it, Conrad. The more you push it off, the more it will eat at you. You’re ready and prepared. All you have to do is turn the generator on and you will be free and happy. No more pushing it off. No more waiting.

Yeah, it will work. If you emit 3200 ppm of it for five or ten minutes you will die within a half hour. You lose consciousness with no pain. You just fall asleep and die. You can also just take a hose and run that from the exhaust pipe to the rear window in your car and seal it with duct tape and shirts, so it can’t escape. You will die within, like, 20 or 30 minutes all pain free.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

oh dope posted:

HEY WHAT'S UP BRO SUCK ANY DICKS LATELY

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

that's so fetch

Barudak
May 7, 2007

An A-Line? You're really more of a straight cut girl, lets be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
*complains*