Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
My wife asked if I saw what the hostess that seated us was wearing because that outfit was totally inappropriate. I said I didn’t notice what she was wearing. That was a lie because I did notice and she had great tits and I am glad she wore that dress, but I’m not going to say that.

What are you lying to your spouse or significant other about? Besides your love, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

That I don't post on SA anymore

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Having a spouse

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"I. M. Gei" posted:

sans the posted

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is not showing her your party camp lying? :thunk:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

The Management posted:

My wife asked if I saw what the hostess that seated us was wearing because that outfit was totally inappropriate. I said I didn’t notice what she was wearing. That was a lie because I did notice and she had great tits and I am glad she wore that dress, but I’m not going to say that.

What are you lying to your spouse or significant other about? Besides your love, obviously.

A learned man, I see.

The other angle is to say "holy poo poo Yes!! wtf is she thinking?" while secretly loving it. Either way you did well.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Dell_Zincht posted:

That I don't post on SA anymore

yeah, I tried this for awhile with my last girlfriend, (because I "spent too much time on the computer" then "oh no, baby, I'm over that.") and guess. who. won.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Your wife sounds lame op.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Nothing, op. If anything, I'm lying to myself :saddowns:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't lie about poo poo.
I leave it in arrears.
Come get me.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

I don't lie about poo poo.
I leave it in arrears.
Come get me.

thats a good av you have, BBC

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Just a few beers, home early, will take the kids to the park in the morning etc, the usual stuff. Of course she doesn't believe any of it but appreciates the effort

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Thank you.
Someone bought it for me but I make it a habit to not watch anime so I only have a baseline understanding of what it is.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol i point out all the huge knockers i see to my wife all the time. sorry your relationship is garbage op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm not married, do your resarch is this what the forum is coming to? Idiot loving posters who can't stalk me enough to check my FB relationship status? Ther e are pics of me in a pink yoga bodysuit on there FFS, OP you sickening bastard

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm not married, do your resarch is this what the forum is coming to? Idiot loving posters who can't stalk me enough to check my FB relationship status? Ther e are pics of me in a pink yoga bodysuit on there FFS, OP you sickening bastard

What we need is a GBS mass wedding

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I want an immediate divorce and then to be Facebook married to those pink bodysuit photos and make love to them and possibly have babies with them

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Having a spouse.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Icochet posted:

What we need is a GBS mass wedding

is there a weight limit to marriage?

i mean, there's laws of man and then there's laws of physics. have you seen melancholia?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

is there a weight limit to marriage?

If you're getting a sea captain to do the deed then by all means ask them about the ship's limitations but otherwise no

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can sea captains refuse that request?
Does it have to be booked way in advance?
Like what if it's a heavy storm and the dude needs to be on the bridge and he's also like "oh great I morally object to uniting two lesbians in matrimony plus 30ft waves"

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

I didn't realise you two were married, congrats.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Xaintrailles posted:

I didn't realise you two were married, congrats.

ive long admired bbc and his or her commitment to quality english propaganda but neither the network or the poster will revoke their order of protection

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Not married, he's just my trophy side piece.
... Someday

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i have a couple more holiday days from work than I tell my wife about and sometimes in the morning I'll 'head off to work' but actually I'll go get breakfast or something and kill an hour until she has also left the house for work and then I'll go home and play games all day.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BBC wont talk to me no more

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That's marriage!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm spouse to be going to bed but instead I'm posting, op

Atopian
Sep 23, 2014

I need a security perimeter with Venetian blinds.
About how many guys I blew.

I mean, she thinks it's like ten, tops.
It's really really not.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It was really ten bottoms?

Atopian
Sep 23, 2014

I need a security perimeter with Venetian blinds.
Them too, although tbh that was less entertaining.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Not married but cheated on my gf with a goddamned coworker :doh:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sekenr posted:

Not married but cheated on my gf with a goddamned coworker :doh:

Did u tell her

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I have the opposite problem, I pretend I'm ogling strangers to hide the fact that my dick stopped working years ago and only bluechew and a stiff drink enable me to make love to her.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Grevling posted:

I have the opposite problem, I pretend I'm ogling strangers to hide the fact that my dick stopped working years ago and only bluechew and a stiff drink enable me to make love to her.

Is there anything I can do

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Is there anything I can do

We can both make love to her for him.
It's the only way.
Also we can make love to him. Which is also the only way.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

We can both make love to her for him.
It's the only way.
Also we can make love to him. Which is also the only way.

*sigh* man I guess we really just gotta take this one for the team

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

No, its a secret :lolplant:

I do not plan to repeat it but come to think of it, the coworker is in freakishly good form. Like a cat. After all done she was standing on the bed while we talked about something and than just made an amazing leap to the floor and ran to get dressed. I am reasonably fit but it would never occur to me to do something like that. Best case scenario hurt my tendons or fail the landing and crash face into the floor.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
My life expectancy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

*sigh* man I guess we really just gotta take this one for the team

Don't worry, after my languid caresses you will be experienced as olympian sex gods.