Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
that i took out the trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That the lights upstairs aren't flickering

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I always tell her I'm not going to do things and then I do them. If she tells me to do some household chore and I say no and then I do it anyway before she gets home.

That's about it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That my first wife died in a tragic boating accident

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

"I'm not buying anymore warhams until I finish painting the ones I have"

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Hey op

She knew you were gonna lie before she even asked the question

She just wanted to know which lie you were gonna tell

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Barudak posted:

a motorboating accident?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I...uh....don't lie to my spouse OP. She's an adult and can handle the truth.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
she thinks I'm going to get rid of our china cabinet and put in a pinball machine. I keep telling her I'm not going to do that but I am 100% going to do that.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
my ex before last used to point out v good butts if I didn't see them first

I can't ever again date anybody who gets crabby about other people being attractive

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
that time i meowed like a cat and backed out of the room on all fours i was really doing it to hide my boner. also i only fixed her printer to get laid

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i'm usually juggling about 9 or 10 different lies and at any given moment the house of cards can come tumbling down

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Sekenr posted:

No, its a secret :lolplant:

I do not plan to repeat it but come to think of it, the coworker is in freakishly good form. Like a cat. After all done she was standing on the bed while we talked about something and than just made an amazing leap to the floor and ran to get dressed. I am reasonably fit but it would never occur to me to do something like that. Best case scenario hurt my tendons or fail the landing and crash face into the floor.

Did you gently caress a cat

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Les Os posted:

what do you think

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
A normal amount. I keep telling her to get her hearing tested because I'm pretty sure she's half deaf and it causes issues, but she keeps not hearing me when I ask her.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Sekenr posted:

Not married but cheated on my gf with a goddamned coworker :doh:

you dummy

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Can't lie to someone who doesn't exist!

Same reason I don't lie to myself.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Now now, let's here them out.

So just how stupid are you Sekenr? Like, is this a coworker you see everyday? Have they met your girlfriend. Are they your immediate superior/employee?

The Splash
May 30, 2011

I'll never say hole again.

That the photos they took from their $5,000+ camera setup were better than the ones I'd snap on old smartphones. No amount of floating cash can save you if you're boring.
Felt bad about it at the time but now they're my ex and they suck and I laugh thinking about it.

That's pretty much the worst thing because why would you lie to your partner, be an adult

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Sekenr posted:

hell yeah i loved that yospos thread

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
That he’s not annoying as poo poo today. He’s under a lot of work stress and is doing his best.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hmm 'work stress', that's a good one. I'm gonna use that.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

I. M. Gei posted:

Having a spouse

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

OMFG FURRY posted:

that i took out the trash

well. you did just post a thread

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

BBC wont talk to me no more

No talking = no lying! That's True Love folks!

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Les Os posted:

yes

El Chupacabras
Oct 12, 2002
That I have never noticed the amazing rear end a coworker has. She picked me up one day and saw her on the parking lot and said “have you noticed the rear end xxxx has?” “Huh? Really? Never noticed”.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Management posted:

My wife asked if I saw what the hostess that seated us was wearing because that outfit was totally inappropriate. I said I didn’t notice what she was wearing. That was a lie because I did notice and she had great tits and I am glad she wore that dress, but I’m not going to say that.

What are you lying to your spouse or significant other about? Besides your love, obviously.

El Chupacabras posted:

That I have never noticed the amazing rear end a coworker has. She picked me up one day and saw her on the parking lot and said “have you noticed the rear end xxxx has?” “Huh? Really? Never noticed”.

Is this whole "i can't observe the world around me" thing like an attempt to appeal to their motherly instincts or what's going on here?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Those bomb-rear end titties sauced out for the boys are totally inappropriate, I better go in for a closer look, for research

El Chupacabras
Oct 12, 2002

Icochet posted:

Is this whole "i can't observe the world around me" thing like an attempt to appeal to their motherly instincts or what's going on here?

“My testosterone only makes me look at your rear end/tits baby I swear”. I also have been accused of looking at an rear end/tits when I just zoned out looking at nothing in particular.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

El Chupacabras posted:

“My testosterone only makes me look at your rear end/tits baby I swear”. I also have been accused of looking at an rear end/tits when I just zoned out looking at nothing in particular.

'twas sever thus

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I love looking at boobs and butts

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Sekenr posted:

Was it worth it?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Icochet posted:

You know the old tv trope of the bumbling husband and the smarter wife who sighs and puts up with it because he’s a good guy, just kind of dummy sometimes?

He’s faking it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Management posted:

You know the old tv trope of the bumbling husband and the smarter wife who sighs and puts up with it because he’s a good guy, just kind of dummy sometimes?

He’s faking it.

These are the types of men who won't change a lovely diaper because "I just don't understand how to change a diaper :shrug:". When the spouse is like, "honey could you run the dishwasher while I'm a the store?" He purposefully fucks it u[ so in the future he can use the "you remember what happened last time" excuse. Death to men like this.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Lying about the size of my magnum dong.

It's way huge but I don't want her to feel self-conscious about her extra large vagina so I tell her it's normal size.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There was this show on TV about firefighters that my wife was watching and at one point one of the firefighters took their shirt off and then I shot the TV with a shotgun eight times and then I quipped "Sanctity of marriage, baby" in my best Schwarzenegger accent

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Nice try making this thread, spouse. I almost fell for it... but you made one small mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Barudak posted:

The life insurance policy amount