Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

VikingSkull posted:

while mom and dad are fighting we should become a paragon of Good Posting and so I made this thread

I petted my cat this morning and he did a meow, he's a good kitty

I figured you for a dog poster but please post cat pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I love all my posting pals you guys are good but the mods are bad ):

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
This thread is a secret BYOB psyOP to infect GBS with the chill. THE JIG IS UP, FORUM INVASIONS ARE AGAINST THE RULES! :blastu:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nooner posted:

Hoovers w new powers

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I like knitting! I'm just a newbie but people say I'm doing a really good job!

It's nice to have something to do with my hands when I'm watching TV or riding in a car or w/e. The hobby is pretty easy to pick up: the basic skills take just a couple hours to learn, and decent yarn and notions* aren't very expensive. Hats are my favorite because they're pretty quick to make, but I'm working on a couple scarves now. Sweaters are a bit complicated and take a long time, so I haven't tried them yet. Does anybody else like to make stuff?

*In North America, fiber art accessories are called "notions!" How cute is that?

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
my brother is going on a date with some girl he met online tomorrow. i'm pretty sure it's the first date of his adult life and i hope he has a great time and she wants to see him again.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Thst is an interesting looking bird, thank you for posting this

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Mods don't gas thread and ban OP. Just do either.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Although I get angry at the internet forums sometimes, 99% of posters are nice/funny/smart or have some other good quality.

I finally made it, I'm a 1%er!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

lord fifth posted:

my brother is going on a date with some girl he met online tomorrow. i'm pretty sure it's the first date of his adult life and i hope he has a great time and she wants to see him again.

cool, best of luck to them both!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I am glazing some pottery and we tried to build an outside fire but it is too windy but that is ok

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Neat! What kind of pottery do you make?

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

hi!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I;m thinking about thos (positive) vibes.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

This makes me kind of uncomfortable because Greta didn't get into climate activism to be famous, in fact she hates being in crowds but she fights through her discomfort because she cares so much about the cause. So I hope people are inspired to take action about climate change instead of just patting her on the back.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
but that's so much harder

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
People REALLY hate her. Like to an embarrassing degree.

I guess them crying and showing everyone how much they are pieces of poo poo is a "nice" thing.

Eh, nah. The whole thing really makes me angry. Some kid tries to bring awareness about our planet dying and grown adults are acting like unhinged children.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Empty Sandwich posted:

I am glazing some pottery and we tried to build an outside fire but it is too windy but that is ok

no one wants your lovely raku!!!..

im sorry, that was uncalled for, have you considered cleaning kiln furniture or organizing your glaze materials during this down time? be nice to your future self!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I do like how Greta changes her Twitter bio to troll the POTUS whenever he tweets about her :kimchi:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pththya-lyi posted:

I do like how Greta changes her Twitter bio to troll the POTUS whenever he tweets about her :kimchi:

Yeah that's pretty brilliant.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
social media was a mistake

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Dongattack posted:

social media was a mistake

social media allowed me to quote this post and tell you that you're a fine person with many redeeming qualities

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

VikingSkull posted:

social media allowed me to quote this post and tell you that you're a fine person with many redeeming qualities

then i will not launch the anti social media nukes just yet

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Happy New Year everyone! I hope your 2020 goes well.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Don't turn off your monitor

no, turn off your monitor, and have a look at your reflection. you look great today pal.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
2020 is gonna be a great time for everyone

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I like my posting friends

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
2020 will bring sweet oblivion to us all

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

sweet oblivion is my cousin. He's alright.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

sup OP I got a cat purring on my lap right now

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i just took a nice piss out my window

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

People REALLY hate her. Like to an embarrassing degree.

I guess them crying and showing everyone how much they are pieces of poo poo is a "nice" thing.

Eh, nah. The whole thing really makes me angry. Some kid tries to bring awareness about our planet dying and grown adults are acting like unhinged children.

Whoa whoa whoa let’s dial it back a bit here in the nice thread. I mean we all like warm weather, gently caress winter. Just go with the flow man. She’s pale and has a distorted perspective of weather anyways. Like “oh man it keeps getting hotter out”, no you just keep going to more climate change rallys and riots, out in the sunshine, and whining about how hot it is. Like just go inside and have a Pepsi moron, some people aren’t Lestat’s child vampire and actually like the feeling of the sun on their skin. Sun is pleasant, weather is good, accurate records of temperature only go back 80 years or so, and claiming any kind of statistical deviance requires data from a much longer period to mark any sort of trend in overall global temperature. Take your shirt off and let the sun sizzle a fresh pat of butter in your chest cavity, you’ll feel better for it. :feelsgood:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Your mention of Pepsi reminded me of Pepsi Twist. And if I go to Qdoba they have those awesome touch screen machines where you can get all sorts of sodas. I get Coke Zero with lemon.

That's nice to me.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Happy new year

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
It's gonna be a great year!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

sweet oblivion is my cousin. He's alright.

Wouldn't you rather have a sweet Morrowind to play with? I don't judge either way, you don't choose your cousins.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

evilmiera posted:

Wouldn't you rather have a sweet Morrowind to play with? I don't judge either way, you don't choose your cousins.

i thought this said sweet moridin and i was like no such thing exists

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
Happy 2020 fellow goons! I hope it's a good year for all of you or at least it doesn't suck too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

One of my main takeaways from 2019 is that being miserable and lovely to each other is a contagious disease that has now infected our very reality, but we can combat it by being excellent to each other