Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you treat everyone lovely enough to the max it'll just flip the integer and make it nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you treat everyone lovely enough to the max it'll just flip the integer and make it nice

No we have tried this and it didn't work at all

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

poverty goat posted:

No we have tried this and it didn't work at all

Not with that attitude, you, gooon :argh:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Try to do/say something nice IRL each day that you normally wouldn't. FORCE yourself to, even if your love is vengeance. People will notice.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Try to do/say something nice IRL each day that you normally wouldn't. FORCE yourself to, even if your love is vengeance. People will notice.

ok ill start

you post good

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

VikingSkull posted:

ok ill start

you post good

This made me laugh, thank you

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Good morning 🌞

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

This made me laugh, thank you

laughter is the best medicine outside of all those narcotics that gently caress you up

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I'm on my second Jack and Coke and I have that warm, fuzzy I love everyone feeling

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm poolside drinking the first mojito of 2020

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
man I haven't had a mojito in a hot minute

my guilty pleasure drink is an appletini

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Here's a fun thread for all my friends to post in for the new year: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3869481&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i love ham and beefe

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Gratitude strengthens the mind, body, and soul.

Namaste

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Pththya-lyi posted:

Neat! What kind of pottery do you make?

mostly face jugs and a range of ocean-inspired stuff (in addition to the goatse mugs)

OMFG FURRY posted:

no one wants your lovely raku!!!..

im sorry, that was uncalled for, have you considered cleaning kiln furniture or organizing your glaze materials during this down time? be nice to your future self!

oh, we're on the same page with this particular negativity: no roku, please and thank you.

I bought a silicon carbide grinder disk just for this problem. but the no-crack kiln wash helps a lot

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

poverty goat posted:

One of my main takeaways from 2019 is that being miserable and lovely to each other is a contagious disease that has now infected our very reality, but we can combat it by being excellent to each other

Bill and Ted 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

laughter is the best medicine outside of all those narcotics that gently caress you up

Although, to be clear, those things are pretty drat amazing and laughter seriously has a tough act to follow if that's its competition

but fortunately it's not a competition and they can both be awesome together in different ways!