Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

*sees protagonist eat a roast chicken off the floor*

*dies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Sure I want to destroy the world. But look at all the people and animals you killed to get to me. Who's the real monster??

*starts doomsday device*

Why did you have to make me do this?!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
*gets all the merchandise because the hero is a nonentity in comparison*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*trips over a dead comrade who he's been chatting with not 1 minute ago, mutters about leaving trash around, walks past a crouching hobo with bloody sword*

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

C’mon men, let’s mount our horses and chase after that guy who slaughtered our fort and shrugged off fifty rifle shots to the face.

He’s putting away his repeater, maybe he’s giving up. Ah no he ate chewing tobacco then killed five of us with perfectly thrown knives to the face as a personal challenge.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

*trips over a dead comrade who he's been chatting with not 1 minute ago, mutters about leaving trash around, walks past a crouching hobo with bloody sword*

Holy poo poo the hobo took two running steps, that's not right. Better give him some of this

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Hey, listen, doc... do you think you can fix this huge glowing red spot on my chest? It doesn't hurt or anything, but it's calling attention to itself, and it's definitely more sensitive than the rest of my body

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hyrax Attack! posted:

C’mon men, let’s mount our horses and chase after that guy who slaughtered our fort and shrugged off fifty rifle shots to the face.

He’s putting away his repeater, maybe he’s giving up. Ah no he ate chewing tobacco then killed five of us with perfectly thrown knives to the face as a personal challenge.

drat when did they make a video game out of Blood Meridian?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Come out, we won't hurt you.

You will die a slow, slow death!

Come out, we won't hurt you.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Don't mind me, i'm just guarding all this heavy weaponry instead of utilizing it myself!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*pays no attention to the rattling and clanking of the guy obviously carrying 8 guns 15 grenades and 10 medkits under his trenchcoat*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Come out with your hands up!

*Starts blasting away, not giving enemy a chance to give up, then runs into the next room for some reason*

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
There exist death reversing items that are portable and plentiful. Never bothers to use them.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

*is beaten within an inch of life*

"I yield, I yield!"

*attacks*

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I know I took over the world and free reign to do whatever I want, but all I want to do is sit at the top of my castle waiting to see if anyone wants to come compliment me on my booby traps. Here comes one now, if it survives then I will finally be showered with praise I deserve and desperately crave.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I forget to log out of my work computer all the time and literally anyone could just slip in and read all my emails where I coordinate a bunch of crimes and also find my dick pill shipping notification

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Mook 1: Hey... I think that guy is kicking the poo poo out of Bill!
Mook 2: Yeah but he's, like, 50 feet away....
Mook 1: True... I guess we'll have to wait...
Mook 1: SORRY BILL

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Dr Cheeto posted:

I forget to log out of my work computer all the time and literally anyone could just slip in and read all my emails where I coordinate a bunch of crimes and also find my dick pill shipping notification

....in the game?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Mook 1: You there, FREEZE!
Mook 2: You there, FREEZE!
Mook 3: Stop right there you piece of poo poo!!
Mook 2: What the hell you doing Jimmy, say the line!
Mook 3: Ah poo poo, sorry I was at this improv class and...
Mook 1: Shut up and walk in the zigzag pattern!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Mook 1: Mein Leben!
Mook 2: Mein Leben!
Mook 3: Uh.. Oh no, verily I die! But my brother Rinardo will avenge me! UGH!!

Hiveminded
Aug 26, 2014
Seduce the hero you loving idiots

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Hiveminded posted:

Seduce the hero you loving idiots

I got, uh, news for you

BigDaddyDuck
Dec 23, 2018

I'm going to make the hero run a bunch of fetch quests before revealing my location. Wouldn't want too much action before he's collected 500 swamp grass and dandelion blossoms.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

*gets shot at until I die*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

*forces wookiee party member to kill his twi'lek best friend to satisfy life debt*

that's right, i'm the PC and the bad guy :smug:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Henchman morale has been horrendous since I locked the break room with a mirror puzzle that requires 3 people to work in synch

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I like to loudly proclaim to anyone who may or may not be listening that I recently contracted VD from a local prostitute

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

*stares off into the distance*

*turns around, walks ten steps*

*stares off into the distance*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Here I am, strolling through the donut plains on a gorgeous day, when in the distance I spot a goomba. He's just shuffling back and forth between two pipes jutting vertically out of the earth, unaware of my presence. So of course I leap high into the air, sail clear over the closest pipe, and slam my plumber's boots directly into his frail skull. "Hey, I'm waaalkin' here" I shout as I crush him into the dirt like the loving cockroach he is.

I barely make out his final raspy words as I collect the 3 coins he had been tending. "You're... nothing but... *gasp* an agent of... state... violence... *hurk* Mario".

I pause briefly to compose myself. I feel the warm sun on my face. The soft caress of a gentle breeze tingles across my misty brow. I swipe my boot across the meadow, loosing a few bits of goomba gristle from the treads. I feel the coarse hairs shift above my lip as a bright smile forms upon my face. "That's-a-me", I proclaim.

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Dec 29, 2019

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Hello, I'm a visionary video game developer who made a video game back in 80s. Please fund my kickstarter so that I can buy a mansion and get back to Hollywood save video games from evil publishers.

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

I don't know why I keep all this ammo lying around the place, I've never even had to reload my weapon.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I will keep walking left till I hit a wall and then I'll keep walking right. I hope no one touches the top of my head.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

"Grove Street Families suck rear end!"

*runs up to CJ flailing arms around for some reason*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
When I signed up for this evil organization, I expected a little more adventure and a lot less standing around behind a door that requires a red key.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

We don't take kindly to witchers around here

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

*Invincible except for a vulnerability that gets exposed when I do a certain attack*
*Does that attack*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
You there! Insignificant but brave child that shares a bond with the Avatar of Creation turned Human Female! You suck! You're far too weak to fight against my glorious plans!

You there! I see you've collected the 4 heavenly armours! No matter, you still lack the Glaive That Will Piece All Evil! You can't hope to win, watch as I murder your family/mentor/abduct your Human Female Goddess Love Interest!

You there! Oh poo poo that's a pretty buff crew you've got... oh... yes, a whole team wielding God Fragment weapons... that is... certainly not good for me... drat. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Makeout Patrol posted:

We don't take kindly to witchers around here
Heh, you tell em Chrovus! Lookit that old man white hair! Freakling! Now give us your coi---aaaregggghhhh fire from his haaaaaands!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Everyone who picks up this phone seems to get shocked to death on the spot. I'm going to check it out

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Sir! No matter how many times we kill them they just disappear and then come back at us! How do we stop something like that?!

Me: Like this...

*pulls out gun that says PLOT on the barrel*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

(Is unarmed as I watch a superhuman defeat heavily armed jet pack mercenaries, horde of mystical swordsmen, and a man made of electricity)

“You’ve spun your last web, spider!”