Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
That hero guy is impossible to kill in a firefight but let's hit him on the head from behind, that somehow works. And then we wait for a cutscene before we wake him up, tied to a chair. You can kill plot people with a friggin toothpick in a cutscene. Let's kill him then and there. Or just gloat a bit and leave the room, whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
*gets hit in the head with an arrow*

"Who goes there!?"

"Huh. Must've been the wind."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Buffalo Bills head coach : "All right boys I know we're 24 points behind in the half but rest assured in the next two minutes Dallas won't know what's coming to them"

*proceeds to run back two kickoffs, get three interceptions and get a fumble recovery at the goal line * :shepicide:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Number 2, take charge here for an hour, have to go dye my hair pure white.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24S9ph3urHE

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

*plant my 6 legs firmly in the ground and charge up super mega eye death beam, unleash it at hero*
*hero pulls out rickety loving wooden pot lid and somehow reflects it back at me*
*explodes*

oh well, at least my cursed existence as a 10,000 year old semi-sentient war machine is finally over

--later that evening---

The blood moon rises once again...

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Here's your patrol route for next week. Yes, we are expecting that the hero will show up, and we need all the rooms covered, even the container rooms with nothing useful in them. Yes, your room is way off the beaten path and you did read the note right; you'll have to provide your own audio log for it to be worth the hero's trouble to come by. Yes, you'll still have to fight the hero if he shows up. No, we don't know if the hero will bother. No, you will have to patrol until ordered to stand down regardless of what happens. No, you are not legally mandated to get a break or lunch period. What part of 'criminal organization' did you miss out on when signing up for this job? No, you cannot have any sort of distraction while you're on the clock! No phones, no card games, you patrol actively and are prepared at all times like everyone else in the facility! Jesus, where do they get these new grunts?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i'm a highly trained genetically engineered super soldier. my blood is packed with nano machines. i also have zero peripheral vision and goldfish memory. oh well, comme ci comme ça

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Yeah, no, that's fine. Go ahead and reload your save. Go off and grind or lower the difficulty. I'll just stand here forever and wait until you're ready to defeat me.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Mook 1: Did ya hear Bill got out of the hospital?
Mook 2: Really!? Good to hear.
Mook 1: Oh hey, there he is. Hey Bill, it's great to see ya.
*Bill promptly gets choked out and dragged behind a dumpster*
Mook 1: Huh, Bill disappeared. Guess he's magic and there's nothing wrong.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Why am I alive

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Only attacks in a set pattern and repeatedly exposes only weak point.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

*gets behind the protagonist but doesn't attack because its not my turn to get countered*

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
I know I've done a lot of bad things, but you gotta admit the orchestral soundtrack I commissioned for our inevitable confrontation was worth every penny.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Oh no, Mr. Hero, please don't hit me in my glowing red weak spot, that would be sooo bad for me if you hit me there. Ohhhhh!! Oh! Don't hit me again, mm not in that big juicy weak spot! OHHH!! *explodes*

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
They sent another spiky haired teenager? That's it, I'm calling CPS.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

The biggest inconvenience I pose to the protagonist is that when I'm around they can't just zone out and wake up at their destination. :smith: They have to either deal with me or actually walk there.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Look, the boss gave me this key. It's a really special key. It's the only key to this one room and I think it's got a single chest with some hover-boots or something in there. Anyway. Nobody had better try to take this key!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Hello my name is Al, where's your ID? Wait, oh poo poo no please I have a *BLAM*

Oh man, Al's on the ground and not moving. Al are you OK? Al? Al! Wait, who's that? *BLAM*

Oh jeez, Al and Bob are sleeping on the job or something. Get a room you idiots... huh, I kicked them pretty hard, they should have got up. *BLAM*

What is this, some kind of orgy I wasn't invited to? Al, Bob, Cody, get up! *BLAM*

[repeat ad nauseam]

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Town??? Why the hell would we ever go to town, there's like four people and a drinking fountain there. We've got more crafting stations and twice as many residents just in the entrance cave!

Pff. Town.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Hey there, I happen to be a Grue. If you fucktards are tired of me eating you then how bout you get off your rear end and away from your text adventuring and talk to people, or even get laid. Believe it or not, sticking your penis into a vagina feels so much better than beating Zork

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Look, the boss gave me this key. It's a really special key. It's the only key to this one room and I think it's got a single chest with some hover-boots or something in there. Anyway. Nobody had better try to take this key!

Yeah? Well he gave me this key that can open literally any door, but only once. It breaks when you use it. And you can't use it to lock doors. Seems to me that's kind of the opposite of how you'd want a key to work, but boss knows best I guess :shrug:

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
We have somehow gotten to these ancient ruins ahead of the protagonist, and put our spare ammo and armor in these old-rear end vases and treasure chests. I have no memory of my life before somehow just existing in a cave that has just one way in, but I am sure my parents are proud of me.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

blargh i'm a big fat guy my piss is acid and my eyes pop out of my head and bounce around the room diagonally i sure don't hope a small naked child comes around and cries me to death blarrrgh

Korthal
May 26, 2011

HAHAHA I CANNOT BE HURT IN THIS ARMOR

*drops sword, and turns around, exposing rear end*

I hope nobody hits me in my weak spot

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Just going to scatter my 20 PDAs all over this secret underground lair and fill them with 15 second anecdotes, and of course the 4 digit code to the only locked door at the end of the hall that has the self destruct button.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

*watches impassively as all my staff are eliminated one by one, instead of helping out at any time*

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
I don’t know why the lord of all evil put the one item the hero needs to kill me in this dungeon with me but luckily he seems to have gotten fed up with the puzzles and left to go harass the townspeople. Guess I’ll just wait for him to look up a guide and come back.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Walks into a room with two dead bodies

“Hmm... somethings not... HUH?! Sound the alarm!”

Pauses... runs towards the one red alarm.

Pauses... “Someone’s disabled the alarm!”

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Remember in Quake 2 that if two of the big sexy lady cyborgs were idle they would make out ?! :haw:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hey you! bald waiter I've never seen before! go into the kitchen and mix my favorite drink you LUMBERING HALFWIT. the recipe is under a wrench next to the gas stove. I wish to drink it alone while standing under the chandelier next to the large empty trunk in my private bathroom overlooking the fire escape, and to listen to my radio that has been on the fritz. where is that bald repairman! I hope he gets here before the new bald bodyguard that I haven't met yet.
and tell the custodian who isn't bald but wears a hat to put some more of that poison from the pantry out. I don't want any rats disturbing my secret human trafficking operation when my co-conspirators get here next week to receive the secret documents with their names on them that I keep on my person at all times.

now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on the balcony staring down at the glass ceiling over my indoor swimming pool. it's the one with the abstract art statue made of discarded shrapnel with a hollow center and the huge puddle- to find it just follow the faulty wire from the power switch in the nearby room with the large empty cabine-
oh my god. gun! security! someone hel-

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
"Look Craig, I don't care what the Capo said, there's no way in hell that punk rear end Mayor is gonna get his hands dirty and come all the way down here. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna just idly squat over here. Don't try to act all high and mighty just because you have a blue jacket, 25% bigger health bar, and a jump attack "

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Hahahaha! Don't you understand? We're the same, you and I!

"I'm gay"

Wait no-

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey fellas, you know what? I think this guy might be a bad enough dude...

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Thought I heard something over there. Must be my imagination.
Haven't seen a few people on their patrol routes recently. Oh well.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Go go go!

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Hmmm, the good guy's lady sidekick is a down-home, girl next door, tomboy but in a hot way type.

As the evil overlord's lady sidekick, I will differentiate myself by going full on Glam Goth with leather everything and black hair. Maybe an Eastern European accent too.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
*t poses*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm a freaking turtle and i can't get off this platform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
If I flip these pizzas, Mr Aziz is going to flip out!