Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Who keeps leaving cardboard boxes in the hallway?

Someone needs to move it before I finish my slow walk to the entrance of the compound.

*Walks away for a minute, then returns*

Oh, good, someone cleaned up that box.

Where's Steve?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

The human plumber has stomped so many of us here on level 1, we're flying the flag at half mast out of respect.

Oh no here he comes... what's he doing with our... oh, what a dick!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

The human plumber has stomped so many of us here on level 1, we're flying the flag at half mast out of respect.

Oh no here he comes... what's he doing with our... oh, what a dick!

:lol:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im pretty much all powerful. i mean theres an off chance that a thermal pod might be able to melt me but i would freeze anyone who brought one in a block of ice before that would happen

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Go ahead little human. Enjoy your brief slide down the mountain. You think you're skiing so free don't you? But there won't be another trip up the chairlift for you, will there?

Wait for it...

Waiiiiit for it...

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

You may have defeated an entire tower full of skeletons, but you've never faced something like me.... a skeleton with the ability to throw a bone. You're hosed now, buddy, I hope it was worth it.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
What is a man?

Tosses drinking glass onto floor, which chimes as it bursts into a torrent of pixels

A miserable little pile of secrets!

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

What? Daggers? No, you want the other color gargoyle, I'm just here to insult you, Sir Dumbass.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

excited for my first dark brotherhood contract. my target: that guy near the bed also wearing a dark brotherhood outfit surrounded by multiple dead dark brotherhood assassins. i dont know about this...

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Go ahead little human. Enjoy your brief slide down the mountain. You think you're skiing so free don't you? But there won't be another trip up the chairlift for you, will there?

Wait for it...

Waiiiiit for it...

Undefeated to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

I need somewhere to hide these throwing axes. Armory? Too obvious. The room behind mine? Too inconvenient. Should I just equip my own people with them? Nah, they'd only waste them.

Ah, of course! A sconce!