Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
This was Lucky, who was bottle fed by my because she was rejected by her mother "alley cat". Her mother rejected her after I pulled her out of a pile of cinder blocks in the alley. So I bottle fed her - her favorite things were dipping her tail in the bathub without noticing during my bath and then falling in and freaking out and scratching the poo poo out of me like it was my fault.

Whenever I think of a bath I think of her.

This was like 2 years ago but I don't believe I ever posted a picture and missng her now, it's from when I first took her home after my grandmother died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Rip porch kitty! I will post pictures and an explanation of him in a day or two, we just got finished burying him.

Getting poo poo faced tonight.

edit: Sorry I dont want to gank the thread without a single picture:
This was porch kitty (indoor cat and the name stuck)

I cant stop crying bc I miss him and already buried him

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Jun 13, 2021

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
He was the most rear end in a top hat of a kitty, we spent $6k on him when he needed a PU surgery.

But he was also nice and slept on my stomach every night he wasn't laying next to my husband.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Here is another one of him - all of my other pictures have my husband in them and I am sure he would not like his picture on the internet.

I spent a lot of time being the strong person for him but now I am breaking down. I hate this but have to deal with it.

Edit: story. When Porchy was younger if we petted him too much he would lunge at our leg to bite. One time it happened my husband ran into the bathroom and locked himself in it so I would be the one to get bitten on the leg.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jun 15, 2021

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
You loved him and don't ever feel like you are.not honoring him enough, grieving can take a while. I still wake up in the middle of the night hearing our Porch Kitty howling in my ear because the food bowl was low, not empty just low. Then I realized oh, he's gone it's not him.

Take all the time you need before putting it all together :sympathy:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I think that would be great to watch your friends pet and give him loves. Even if your friends pet doesn't understand they are great to talk to about what is upsetting you to get it off of your chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^^Edit: I am so sorry Wembley! I am sure you are a good boy!

This is my Squiggles He passed infront of me and there was nothing I could do to stop it - been crying for days. This is a picture from when he stole my backpack so he could lay on it and fall asleep on it.

Edit 2: My Pound Cake knows something is wrong and keeps biting my foot and will not leave my side. I would put a picture but it would have my face in it.

E3: This is Pound Cake in his stroller waiting for a walk

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Oct 10, 2023