Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

This is the only time I've ever even slightly regretted not getting a ps4 pro and I don't want to wait a year for it to be released on steam. the game's so pretty on the pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Taima posted:

I don't get this perspective at all, the PS4 pro is amazing and has been for a long time. HDR? 4K? I would be curious to know why it's such a snooze for some people.

I have a beastly pc, and most graphics heavy games go on this. This is the only exclusive for the ps4 that looked so good that I'm regretting not buying a ps4 pro. I've had my old ps4 for years now,

Plus is ff7 one of my favorite games ever made, so I want this to get the love it deserves. oh well. I'll probably buy it again on pc.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

If by the end of the remake series there isn't a option to 100% confirm that tifa and cloud are a couple than my 12 year old self will be very disappointed

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Just finished chapter 2. I always wanted to see more of migard in ff7 so I can't wait to see poo poo. Sector seven already feels way more like a real place than the original ever did

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Daylight in the slums was god drat incredible but also weird. All this time I thought there was a huge wall blocking out the light.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I hope when the remake is done that it has stuff that makes Advent children impossible to actually occur, because gently caress that garbage movie.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I really love this game but the bosses stages negating stagger is the most annoying poo poo.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Also on chapter 8 and man aerith theme has got me nostalgic as gently caress. I'm glad they got what people liked about her instead of turning her into the virgin Mary 2.0. She's a a good wit and it's the little lines like " since I'm so generous I help them out" establish how she's nice yet not perfect.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

she’s being ironic

I know.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I realized that having every girl in the game wanting cloud's buster sword would be insufferable if not for the fact that these same women are dunking on him constantly, so it balances out.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Finally getting around to finishing the game and Barrett's whining as he's forced to climb 59 flights of stairs is goddamn hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Ace Transmuter posted:

Wait people purposefully choose to play as someone other than Tifa?

Yeah, she was always in my party when I was 11 and drat it she's still gonna be in my party when I'm 33. She's cool punch girl, get the hell outta here Aerith.