Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I was very much* into FFVII back when it came out, but I can't justify buying a PS4 just to play it. That said if (when) it comes out for the pc I'm sure I'll buy a copy.

*way too much, holy poo poo

im red xiii's balls and taint in gloruous 4k HD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Wait, is that Cloud's old friend Johnny getting smoked by some ShinRa dudes?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
hojo really giving it his best crazed scientist look :love:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

HD DAD posted:

There’s some script leak stuff that suggests somewhat major story changes. Or additions, at least.

HERE BE SPOILERS:

Hojo wanted to breed Aerith with G-Type SOLIDERs, referencing CC. Sephiroth seems to be quite chatty with Cloud in his head. The “Watchers of Fate” are way more integrated into the story it seems, with Aerith and Red straight up explaining what they are - they even appear and interrupt Hojo as he tells Cloud he was never in SOLDIER. Apparently they act as a sort of “destiny police” for the Lifestream, and appear to those who are trying to deviate from the will of the Planet.

huh, I wonder how they're going to introduce Nanaki now. At least I hope he's still an absolute dork when you meet him.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

TommyGun85 posted:

what's a Gackt?

some japanese popstar I think. i recall the girls in the aol chatrooms were all over his dick 20 years ago