Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Final Fantasy 7 part 2 - Now he's pissed off!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Haha one of my college buddies and I still pronounce Rydia differently and laugh about it. He says "rye dee uh" and I say "rid ee uh".

He also never played FF15 so he mispronounces Aranea when we talk about FFRK.

There are some others but whatever. As long as I know who he's taking about I don't care.

Rid ee yah oh rid ee yah i wish i hadn't got rid o' ya..

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Waiting to see if my boy GACKT is represented in this.

Love my boy GACKT.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I find it funny how the biggest plot twist in VII is basically overshadowed by an early game shocker, which allows it to continue being an effective twist. Unless you played Crisis Core before VII. :v:

That said, it really is a great scene. The part where Cloud takes off his helmet and the World Map theme starts playing, getting to the triumphant swell right as he throws Sephiroth into the Shadow Realm is easily the best scene in the game, bar none.

yup. it gets overlooked and im not really sure i even noticed it until one of my subsequent playthroughs but that's become one of my favorite moments in the series.