Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
EATING ASMONGOLDS ASS ONE POST AT A TIME

Is there a link to any of the spoilers? I don't have a PS4 but I want to know whats changed or what the plot is I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

jassa posted:

Does anyone know if saves for this game can be transferred back-and-forth between PS5 and PS4 at the moment? I started playing it on PS5 recently but all of next month I'll be visiting my parents and will only have access to a PS4. It'd be cool if I could continue playing it on PS4, then come back to resume it on PS5 after my trip.

...or perhaps I should just bench the game until the PS5 upgrades come through.

I think you can since the PS5 would read it as a PS4 save. Just upload to the cloud.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

AZUL THE CERULEAN

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Itís out in America, downloading now from psn tab all the way on the left ps5 menu

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Man it looks so nice in 60 fps

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

When you have the ps4 play disc you can get the ff7 remake ps5 upgrade for free. Youíre downloading the whole new ps5 version of the game, not a patch.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Thundarr posted:

What sort of fps does Intergrade pull if you set graphics to optimize for 4K rather than for 60fps?

if you do 4k it drops to 30 fps

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Well the good thing is, Square seems to be making sacrificial final fantasy spinoffs to suck all the lovely Nomurageneric stuff away from their prized VII line

tfw you realize other people in square involved with ff7 are also psychos

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

All I remember from Crisis Core was the god awful dice mechanic

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

AZUL THE CERULEAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

I think we all saw that coming too when Cyberconnect2 was announced as the main developer for it.