Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Bahamut during the summon gauntlet on the way to Pride &Joy has broken my will.It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt have go through another 20 minutes of the gauntlet to try it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Is there a way to get the 2nd Elemental materia if you missed it on the 1st playthrough? I did all the sidequests but must have missed it going into Ch14.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

If you complete everything it should be right at the end of Ch. 14, not at the start.

Meant 15. Went back using chapter select and its not there.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

How hard is the postgame stuff? I just beat the game (loved it) and I want to play more. I really liked the battle system and wanted to do more of that stuff but already by the end of the game I was dreading having to do some of these boss fights without ethers

It can be made way easier by grinding out certain materias. I'd recommend elemental, hp up, mp up, chakra, and prayer at the very least. Also, look up Barrets healer build where he doesnt have to use any mp at all. That made all the hard VR missions a breeze for me.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

God I hope they took those out, or at least changed the animations so you scoot through them as quickly as possible.

Played about 2 hours of Intermission and yeah, crevices are still there. There hasnt been any crevice that doesnt take over 1-2 sec to get through though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Yuffie is such a dick, I love it.