Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
hoping there's a full fleshed out playable section where you get to play as Cloud in a wheelchair, drooling and pissing all over himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
SE looked at the leaked screenshots and realized "oh poo poo we forgot to texture this guy"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I saw he trailer and it was HYPE donate to my patreon like and subscribe!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Vincent only listens to Gackt

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

guts and bolts posted:

Part of me is still somewhat jarred by Cloud and Barret actually swearing instead of getting @#$%! exclamations periodically. Hell, the voice acting in general feels like a dream I had when I was 13 come to life. "Did you see me back there?" "Mm, must've missed it" victory banter is 100% excellent. I don't know. I like basically everything about this demo, and if the game is just more of this with a robust Materia system (THE OBJECTIVE BEST CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM IN A TURN-BASED FF, FIGHT ME)??? Holy smokes my whole life is basically over

The mid/post-fight banter in 15 was the best part of that game so I'm glad they're digging into that more here

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm definitely going to wait the 6 years or so for the full package to be complete before buying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

GoGoGadget posted:

It's extremely old and tired that the default "gamer," and especially goon, attitude towards literally any game ever is rampant pessimism.

someone made fun of a game I like :qq: