Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hi i just thought you should let you all know that the Japanese voice track is the one true way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Imagine deliberately missing out on the delivery of "I know, nailed it, moving on".

It was still heck of good in glorious nihongo.

I'm doing a playthrough with the english v/o and it is good, much better than xv, but it seems like the body language that they're animated with match much better with the Japanese v/o

Also i don't speak Japanese so as far as i can tell it could be the best voice performances of all time

titties
May 10, 2012

Momomo posted:

As soon as she said poo poo under her breath, I knew I didn't have to worry about how she was handled. That's not even something she said originally.

I think if you listen closely you'll find that she actually said 糞

titties
May 10, 2012

Not strictly a shooter but squeenix published Sleeping Dogs which was an excellent game