Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

There's still room for them to screw it up but honeybee inn/crossdressing cloud looks like it got modernized in a great way

This game might actually be good???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I will never understand peoples weird hangup with th

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

RC Cola posted:

Do you have a link?

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-VII/

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Mid-what? do you mean Midgar Zolom?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Red's my boy. Him and Tifa are mainstays for me

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Jessie, to Biggs, with Cloud 5 ft. behind her: "yeah hes hot. what"

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Did anyone else catch Barret calling Cloud a "stamp" or something. I think it happened like twice

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Elephant Ambush posted:

FF7 Remake: Get Help

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

stev posted:

It's obviously not the same thing though.

Having to run around and autoattack a bunch just to use a potion was annoying. I get what they're going to but I think items at least should be free-use. With their own cooldown if they want.
yeah, like base attacks were also gated by ATB in the original, trying to do a zinger about the games being the same is so weak

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I wouldnt be surprised if they just dropped the enemy skill materia and just made one of the characters a blue mage. Red XIII or Vincent could work well enough

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Also i think its unlikely that the other areas are going to get as fleshed out as midgar

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The ice aura enemy skill seems to take on the element attached to your weapon

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

SlimGoodbody posted:

Parry is sorta fun on Cloud, but once you put it on Tifa, you'll never take it off. Giving her Parry and Deadly Dodge is just :sickos:
using parry on cloud doesnt drop him out of punisher mode

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The Puppy Bowl posted:

He's also proposing a solution with no problem. The perfected game he seeks with increased difficulty and unlocked skills exists, it's hard mode.
"just play it twice" is a bad counterargument, everything else aside

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Give me a dedicated jump button

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

It looked like the kind of lovely door you might find on a house in the slums to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Isekai'd directly into another timeline's truck