Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Tempted to play the demo but I wanna go into the full game fresh so I think I'll just download it for the theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

I don't really remember demon wall in FF7 but gently caress the demon wall in any FF it appears in

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

Lordshmee posted:

Well I did it. Got myself a PS4 Pro just for this game. I know this thread won’t shame me :blush:

So, it’s been a LONG time since I wanted to by a physical media version of a game. How is Amazon these days about delivering on release day? Anyone think it smarter to try my luck at a brick and mortar instead?

Lots of people complain that Amazon's delivery doesn't hit release day but they've hit it for me 100% of the time. Then again, I get maybe 1 or 2 release day games a year so I'm not exactly a frequent shopper.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

Surprisingly I'm ok with Amazon delaying my game shipment if they need the resources elsewhere.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

WoR owns

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

I love how hard they are leaning into the camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

Welp:

quote:

We're contacting you about your order of Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4 to let you know that you may not receive this item on the day it is released.

We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and its impact on our customers, selling partners, and employees. With this in mind, we are temporarily prioritizing household staples, medical supplies and other high demand products coming into our fulfillment centers so that we can more quickly receive, restock and deliver these products to customers. As a result, your order may be delayed. We are working urgently to bring on additional capacity to deliver customer orders.

You'll still receive the item as soon as possible following release and you can track the latest shipment status of your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com.
If you prefer, you can cancel this from Your Orders page by clicking the following link:

We appreciate your understanding during this time.

Thank you,
Customer Service

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Looks like I'm missing the day one train.

Though honestly I'm not really even mad about it. I can wait a few more days to play this game. It is the apocalypse out there.