Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

MonsieurChoc posted:

Final Fantasy Character Mashup Bot

Cloud + Red XIII = Red Cloud.

Nanakith

(If Hojo got his way)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I'm glad my avatar is relevant again.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Elephant Ambush posted:

Still want Aeristh to talk like she's from the Bronx.

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Yuffie from the block

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

How many of you actually said these names aloud after like, 1997 though?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Elentor posted:

Macaluso now I want to mod this game so Cait Sith joining the team is a super HQ animation of him entering Cloud's body, morphing into a Parasite Eveesque monstrosity for a few seconds, and everyone acts like it's completely normal.

Cloud Strifh

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress I should just replay ffvii on the ps4 now shouldn't I...

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Are they going to replace the Tiny Bronco with an El Camino?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I'm going to name him Chad. Because he gets laid.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

If they remade Vagrant Story, the only review that would make me not buy it would be "this game will kill your dog"

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Because of the quarantine I'm holed up in someone else's condo for the forseeable future. I did pack my PS4 but I only have a 34" monitor and headphones where at home I have a 65" TV and a good sound system. I'm honestly torn between finally playing this after forever on a less than ideal setup, or just waiting a few more months (I've waited 23 years, what's a few more months) to experience it for the first time properly.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

If I want to go back and play the original again, is the Steam version + ReMako mod + Beacause retranslation the way to go nowadays?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Agents are GO! posted:

Cross-postin' this:

Oh my God I thought I'd never see these again! One of those sets (I forget which) is where I got my Av text (Red's only line in the entire movie).

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

What's the best way to get the best quality soundtrack for the remake right now? Is it still the $75 seven disc set being sold by Square?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

somebody was posting about buying the soundtrack in here i think?

https://twitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1341629887975620609?s=21

I was, thanks for this. I was tying to figure out how to get the most comprehensive soundtrack set (looks like buying the 8 disc and 4 disc sets) and highest quality versions to stream in my apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Booted up the game for the first time since I beat it over the summer and I can barely ding Guard Scorpion on hard. I've completely forgotten how to play.