Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
This pull-up challenge blows rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I beat the squat challenge after a dozen tries after whining up thread.

I just hit chapter 16 and am climbing the Shinra tower, currently on floor 60. About how many hours do I have left until the end?

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Is it really necessary to run Hard mode with fully upgraded materia & SP?

I've poked around on some trophy guides and the one I saw indicated as much. It recommended playing chapter select on normal to clean up trophies and then do some grinding before doing a Hard playthrough.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Schwartzcough posted:

I found the transition from Normal Mode ch. 18 to Hard Mode ch. 1 to be very smooth. I did not stop to do any materia or achievement grinding, but my normal mode playthrough was pretty thorough. So you can pretty much just continue on without a hitch.

I think I ended Ch 18 at ~37-38, so a reasonably thorough playthrough. I did all the sidequests I found in my log and poked around in every chapter.

Maybe I'll give hard mode a shot, then.