Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

My focus is UNPARALLELED!

Caidin posted:

Tifa has a lot of vital qualities, shes a lively sort of girl.

Vital qualities like being able to punch dudes through concrete walls, that's the sort of girl I want in my eco-terrorist club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

It's a ways off, but I hope at the end of Junon you get the option to ignore Scarlet's dumb cat fight and just loving suplex her.

Or super kick her in the chin right off the canon.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I can't wait for the PC version with model swaps. Barret's body with a normal Red XIII head.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

precision posted:

This thing is gonna make the internet explode isn't it lol

It's already made the internet explode, then it exploded again when they posted images of Tifa.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

Jenova Plan B

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

Finished the game last night, loved every bit of it and I cannot wait for Final Fantasy 7 Remake II: REmix: Yuffie's Bizarre Adventure to come out in like 3 years. Also can't wait for the soundtrack to finally ship as well.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

DrakePegasus posted:

The CD remixes aren’t on the official soundtrack, including Stamp :(

They were included in the limited edition version as the 8th disc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

It's live now in Australia, I just added the upgrade from the PS store and purchased the DLC, then it all downloaded successfully. Haven't had a change to actually play it yet, but it's sitting there on my PS5, taunting me.