Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

CBJ riding a nine-game point streak into this one at Nationwide. Buncha other games on, I don't know, :lol: Pats.

:siren: RILEY NASH DOES THING :siren:

:siren: Jarmo was still right :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Dec 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Strome :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Nathan Gerbe is NOT gonna ride the drat bus again. :laffo:

Also, what the hell Koekkoek, you're a foot taller than he is.

e- The Worst Penalty.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Dec 30, 2019

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks going to squander this power play too

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ummagumma posted:

Hawks going to squander this power play too

Reverse psychology?

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Raise that trade value Gustafsson :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

10 straight with a point. :toot:

They need two as many times as they can get them, though.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I sure enjoy it when the Sabres dominate play for 15 minutes and then give up a lovely goal

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Beautiful defensive play by Jones to break up that cross-ice feed to Keith.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I wonder if the Hawks still have the worst OT record out of every NHL team since they changed it to 3on3. How do I look that up?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Blackhawks calling timeout there screams "We only have 3-4 guys we actually want to throw out there right now."

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hawks PP is doodoo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Furnaceface posted:

Hawks PP is doodoo

I hear you except for the fact that this game is in OT because of it.

TOO MUCH MANS.

e- :lol: that happened becacuse 77 tied up with Foligno for absolutely no reason.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 30, 2019

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

I hear you except for the fact that this game is in OT because of it.

TOO MUCH MANS.

e- :lol: that happened becacuse 77 tied up with Foligno for absolutely no reason.

Columbus PK can also be doodoo.

Stoppable force vs movable object.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: WAS IT IN TIME? :siren: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

Nope. Home run derby.

The league owes us one from the Colombs game in LA, though.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

wait my stream is behind whats happening

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

gently caress The Shootout

Give us multipuck you cowards. :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jody Shelley pointed out they never reset the clock on the too much mans and he's right. If they had, that's a goal.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Robin Lehner in a shootout pretty much guarantees the win for Columbus anyways. Hawks do not really deserve 2 points though either way

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ummagumma posted:

Robin Lehner in a shootout pretty much guarantees the win for Columbus anyways. Hawks do not really deserve 2 points though either way

Toews, Kane, and (plug) in the shootout is going to beat a team with no Atkinson.

e- You know what, Ummagumma? Your reverse psychology is going to win you the game because Elvis Merzlikins' rear end now has to come in cold. :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

-No clock reset on the TOO MUCH MANS penalty.
-Werenski's goal after time expired, which would've counted if ^that^ happened.
-Korpisalo goes down in the shootout, unable to put any weight on anything, and an awful backup goes in ice cold.

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
RIP Korpy. Don't know wtf happened there.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rex rabidorum vires posted:

RIP Korpy. Don't know wtf happened there.

I assume he pulled or tore his groin.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

CBJSprague24 posted:

Toews, Kane, and (plug) in the shootout is going to beat a team with no Atkinson.

e- You know what, Ummagumma? Your reverse psychology is going to win you the game because Elvis Merzlikins' rear end now has to come in cold. :argh:

Ugh I'm sorry :smith: Pretty sure that was Lehner's first SO win of the year

Kale
May 14, 2010

Tomas Tatar has been hands down easily the Habs best player this season and probably the only truly consistent one.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I like Lehner can we keep him?

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

The shots in the first period were 7-2 in Buffalo’s favor so naturally Boston is up 1-0

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, Habs

Kale
May 14, 2010

MoaM posted:

Lol, Habs

Trade those goals, never go up for long, that's the way you do it.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The game was pretty intense until that call, no lie

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I turned the game on just as the Sabres got a lovely puck over the glass penalty. Maybe I should keep the game off

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Torts had to be muted a couple times in his 1 minute press conference.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Stars have been outshot by a wide margin every game under Rick Bowness after being one of the top 5 teams in the league in possession under Montgomery.. what a surprise they are being badly outshot and outchanced again and are down already.

The Stars are playing a style of game that will not get them a playoff spot. They really need to re-asses Rick Bowness and whether they need to bring in someone else to coach this team.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Sure was nice of those refs not to call that interference penalty on Chara

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Taylor Hall a piece of poo poo? wow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I really can't believe that Jim Montgomery made this much of a loving difference for the Dallas Stars

Kale
May 14, 2010

You know I almost forgot the Habs were supposed to have this game changing Goalie named Carey Price. He really has barely mattered since the big contract. Like I don't know how you solve this problem, he just sucks the past few seasons and it's not like there's anybody else waiting to come in and Halak it like in the past.

Kale fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Dec 30, 2019

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

wooo coots :toot:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

What the gently caress is wrong with these refs, this is ridiculous

Edit: okay slightly less terrible but still dumb

Blackbelt Bobman fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Dec 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Shinjobi posted:

I really can't believe that Jim Montgomery made this much of a loving difference for the Dallas Stars

It doesn't help when John Klingberg, Roope Hintz and Denis Gurianov get their ice time slashed dramatically for Roman Polak and our new checking first line.