Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
both Terl and Jonnie are oppressed in different degrees by the Psychlo hierarchy. The key difference between them is that Terl hopes to use leverage to improve his status, thereby submitting to the very principle that keeps him down. Jonnie, on the other hand, is so completely dispossessed by the hierarchy that he understands that its principles are garbage and smashing it completely is the only way to be free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Gazpacho posted:

- Developer tools (F12 on Windows, Ctrl-Shift-I on Mac)
- Console tab
- angle=35; setInterval(function() { $('.post').css('transform', 'rotate(' + angle + 'deg)'); angle=-angle; }, 4000)

chrome just gave me a Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid left-hand side in assignment, I'm trying to read this thread properly and I can't

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
hmm, add "var" at the beginning of the command maybe

oh I see you put in the leading dash. don't do that, it's part of the list format

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Dec 31, 2019

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Gazpacho posted:

both Terl and Jonnie are oppressed in different degrees by the Psychlo hierarchy. The key difference between them is that Terl hopes to use leverage to improve his status, thereby submitting to the very principle that keeps him down. Jonnie, on the other hand, is so completely dispossessed by the hierarchy that he understands that its principles are garbage and smashing it completely is the only way to be free

Are F-15s the “means of production” here?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
When DVDs took off, finding the Easter eggs hidden in the menus became a fad for a bit, with websites dedicated to cataloging them, etc.

Usually they stuck nifty stuff in there for those who found them, but befitting Battlefield Earth's notorious status at that point, even its lone Easter egg was junk: a brief clip of the stunt crew in some unused part of the studio rehearsing a wire-flip off of a launch platform.