Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Photos taken in September 2019.

Seeking Awesome Republican Goddess

Hi.

I am looking for a Republican Goddess for marriage. This is my own personal website that I have created to help me find her. No other men are here—just me.

If you are a single woman who might potentially be interested, then I invite you to take my (virtual) hand and let me guide you through this website.

I'm a healthy 68. I'm looking for a woman born in any year from 1950–1995, who takes excellent care of herself.

I am a natural-born U.S. citizen residing in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. I will consider relocating within the United States but am unwilling to move to another country. If the woman I'm looking for lives outside the United States, she must be willing and legally able to move to the United States to marry me and to live with me here.

As you read through this website, you will notice that I'm an intense, complex man who thinks waaay "outside the box." If my intensity/complexity is too much for you, or if I think too far "outside the box" for you, well then, we are not a match. I seek a woman who is likewise intense and complex (not a mild or simple woman; nor a woman who thinks I wrote way too much here). She too thinks "outside the box." The lady I am looking for will be inspired and excited by this website!

I am very demanding—in a good way that will make my Goddess-Wife-to-Be incredibly happy—beyond her wildest dreams—and keep her wildly happy for life!

I am flexible on many things. But there are some things I am not flexible on. I respect your time. Therefore, I will begin by asking you a series of eleven questions to see if you meet my inflexible requirements. If not, we'll say goodbye without a kiss.

If you manage to make it through all eleven questions without a kiss-less goodbye, then I will tell you a lot about myself, the relationship I want, and my demanding requirements. I will tell you far, far more than you will see in the men's profiles on any dating website. Then you will have the opportunity to fill out a detailed contact form and submit it to me with your photos.

Sincerely, Reverend William

Click here to see Question 1.

Copyright © 2019 and 2020 by FMRG Trust, all rights reserved. You may NOT copy any text or image from this website without written permission.

Photography by: Thru the Eyes of My Lens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
One hell of a chin on that stud. :jackbud:

naked umlaut
Aug 3, 2005
I failed the test.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Why he dressed like that

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

So is “Reverend” one of those designations you can just unilaterally adopt? I feel like “Rev.” would be a p. cool way to introduce myself at parties

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
Reverend Doctor is way better but yeah

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The 68-year-old virgin.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:same:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
this is at least the 3rd time this has been posted

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
are you saying she's good at laundering money?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.findingmyrepublicangoddess.com/t10.htm has such an incredible amount of crazy compressed into a single page that i refuse to believe this person is real

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

r u ready to WALK posted:

https://www.findingmyrepublicangoddess.com/t10.htm has such an incredible amount of crazy compressed into a single page that i refuse to believe this person is real

Tenth on his rambling list of “politics” is his 9/11 conspiracy theory. Tenth

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
This is too “outside the box” for me

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I thought that was a wax figure for a second

Also loving his Tayne energy

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toxic Mental posted:

Nude tayne

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
I am a single woman who might potentially be interested in him. Who knows? Who knows how many other single women are like me who might one day be interested in him? But our society seems hell bent on convincing everyone else that women can never or ever will be interested in him. He needs to learn to communicate with women first and then we can talk, though we will never be having a romantic dinner or a date, and neither will we EVER have to see or touch or smell or hear him in any way. We need to find out how we really feel about him so that we can then communicate with other single women how we feel. That might be very uncomfortable and annoying, but it is the best way to move forward with anything.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

1redflag posted:

So is “Reverend” one of those designations you can just unilaterally adopt? I feel like “Rev.” would be a p. cool way to introduce myself at parties

In the US I think you just have to be ordained by a legal religious entity. People do it on the cheap for weddings.

This guy was ordained directly by GOD (all caps).

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
OP this is pure gold.

"Trump's 2016 victory occurred by Divine Intervention that suppressed the voting machine fraud, to the horrified chagrin of the evil Uniparty"

Edit: he believes in Jesus and reincarnation, thus he has a page on abortion.

1st_Panzer_Div. fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Dec 31, 2019

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Goodbye (no kiss)

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kali seems pretty republican in her views, not sure if she's willing to relocate to the US though.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This the fiftieth thread on this guy

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib
Hook him up with Laura Loomer. Match made in heaven.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Toxic Mental posted:

Someone on these forums must be good enough with photoshop or whatever you use to make gifs to give the Reverend a hat wobble.

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

1redflag posted:

Nobody seems to have stopped me, I have to hold my laughter everytime I'm on the phone with my bank and they call me Reverend. Nobody seems to check if you're a doctor either.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!

Sleeveless posted:

As you read through this website, you will notice that I'm an intense, complex man who thinks waaay "outside the box." If my intensity/complexity is too much for you, or if I think too far "outside the box" for you, well then, we are not a match. I seek a woman who is likewise intense and complex (not a mild or simple woman; nor a woman who thinks I wrote way too much here). She too thinks "outside the box." The lady I am looking for will be inspired and excited by this website!
He's a perv or unusually racist even for his age or a truther or all three.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

In the US I think you just have to be ordained by a legal religious entity. People do it on the cheap for weddings.

This guy was ordained directly by GOD (all caps).

if the denomination does not have a formal hierarchy (read: basically everything that's not Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox, or Episcopalian) you can just declare yourself a preacher of the denomination at the courthouse. entire process takes an afternoon.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this guy has a real Madame Tussauds wax figure vibe

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The “hello my future girlfriend” guy has gotten super old.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

1redflag posted:

Tenth on his rambling list of “politics” is his 9/11 conspiracy theory. Tenth

I was reading along and seeing the usual boilerplate racist republican bullshit but then

quote:

5. My views on abortion are unusual. Because I know the truth of reincarnation,
:frogon:

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

quote:

I oppose laws that criminalize the exchange of sex for money between mutually consenting adults without force or fraud. I believe prostitution should be an honorable career choice for women and an honorable way for men to get their needs met. Jailing people for this is crazy. The many arguments claiming that prostitution is harmful and/or evil are each readily debunked. In reality, prostitution relieves the sexual frustration that bends the minds of many men and drives some of them to commit real sex crimes, including sexual assault and rape. Prostitution reduces the rate of such crimes, thereby protecting women and girls. Performing brain surgery is not for everyone, but it pays well, and many doctors who do it enjoy the work. Likewise, prostitution is not for everyone, but it pays well, and many women who do it enjoy the work.

I'm for legal prostitution but...this dude has definitely thought about raping people and has bought prostitutes instead. 100%.

EDIT:

quote:

I oppose laws that criminalize simultaneous marriage to more than one person where all involved mutually consent and there is no force or fraud. Plural marriages do present significant family-law challenges regarding children, evidentiary privileges, intestate inheritance, and other matters, and the legislatures of different states can address these challenges in different ways. But jailing people merely for engaging in such a relationship is absurd, particularly when everyone in the relationship loves it! And if someone is unhappy in a plural marriage, the solution is precisely the same as in an unhappy monogamous marriage: get a divorce!

Oh and he totally wants a bunch of women to bang.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Edit-wrong thread

ummel fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Dec 31, 2019

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

ummel posted:

WaPo has a stream going for the Iraq embassy situation. The sun just went down.

https://youtu.be/fjF08jsb-Qo

Edit- nm the second I posted this the camera man was surrounded by protestors and the stream died.

Wrong thread?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m gonna gently caress this old man

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

quote:

Oh and he totally wants a bunch of women to bang.

Well, he's 68 so he should probably get on that soon-ish.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

I’m gonna gently caress this old man

Congrats on passing his quiz

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hello my future girlfriend, who is no more than 2 years older or 43 years younger than me

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Mozi posted:

this guy has a real Madame Tussauds wax figure vibe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Hazo posted:

I was reading along and seeing the usual boilerplate racist republican bullshit but then

:frogon:

The opposite of "your poison womb is making heaven too crowded", your empty womb isn't letting enough spirits be reincarnated also the planet can support 100 billion people easily if scientists weren't so preoccupied with perpetuating the global warming hoax.