Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
I faked my way through his questionnaire and was treated to a YouTube video of him explaining how playground swings work, with props. I hooked he finds his 18 year old Republican Goddess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Powerful boomer node discovered.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Archive.org has his old websites going back over a decade on archive.org if you had any doubts the dude is legit. To add to the lore, his picture of "you" is from his AngelBase computing project which largely seems to be a hugely complicated investment scheme.

Also per this 10 year old Reddit thread of a bunch of programmers dunking on him he also owns http://www.findingmygoddess.com/ which at one point was a similar website to this one but now redirects to Donald Trump's twitter page.

He also used to run http://prostitutiondelusion.org/.

He also mathematically proved the existence of god in a nine part youtube series that barely got a thousand views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIrfCaoyPzg

Also while he knows that global warming isn't real he did end the totally natural and normal droughts in California forever using angel magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksFUDiUzI1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdhZ_EP6Js4

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
It was a real "outside the box" idea to not wear socks with those loafers

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Everybody mentioning the hat, the first thing I saw was the ridiculously oversized jacket, or the tie that dangles so widely, it's like the '90s all over again.

At least if the suit was the same colour as the hat, he could claim it's a zoot suit.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

mojo1701a posted:

Everybody mentioning the hat, the first thing I saw was the ridiculously oversized jacket, or the tie that dangles so widely, it's like the '90s all over again.

That's who he reminds me of!

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
She is a Nazi.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nobody would go through this much effort unless its a fetish thing

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no, for real, she's a loving Nazi

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like a literal nazi

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that is who Republicans are, Nazis

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess maybe not Nazis, but they are Fascists. Really what's the loving difference?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
California Republicans are a wild roller coaster of crazy.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Toxic Mental posted:

I thought that was a wax figure for a second

Also loving his Tayne energy

Lmao

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Non-curly + long-ish hair is on his list of absolutely required things, hahahaa. Guess curly hair interferes with the Divine Resonance, or short hair leaves a person vulnerable to being brain-hacked by the Uniparty or something.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
It's cuz black peeps have curly hair sometimes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah sounds like a dog whistle for blacks and jews :shrug:

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

I am intensely sexual. My sexual journey in this lifetime has taken me into the core of my Being as a man... into the God Presence within me. This has been a profound, deeply spiritual journey—at times extremely painful, at others ecstatic. If we connect, I will be happy to tell you that story. Here, I will merely state the result. My sexual practice has evolved into a sacred, spiritual practice—the highest form of meditation and worship. I believe women have a greater capacity to receive pleasure than men do, while men have a greater capacity to deliver pleasure than women do. Hence, my greatest pleasure is worshiping my goddess by giving her prolonged, repeated, explosive, full-body, female experiences. I am grateful to God that after more than two decades of inner work and outer practice, I seem to have mastered that ability. I am a true Tantra Master. Physical technique matters, but far more important are a man's state of Being and what's in his mind. By worshiping her sexually, as I proceed delicately, step by intimate step, and as she surrenders completely into our lovemaking, I will merge my male power with her female power and, with awesomely loving male intention, I will make her shimmer with Divine Light, make her belly overflow with butterflies, make her heart sing in wild, ecstatic rapture, and then make her explode again and again and again, and as she explodes, her highest Goddess qualities will blossom, develop and fully manifest. In other words, each time we make love, she will become a happier, more powerful, more fully developed Goddess. This practice is the most important thing in the whole world to me and the bedrock of our Divine Resonant Tantric Partnership.

dad horny so what

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

roarpower posted:

I guess maybe not Nazis, but they are Fascists. Really what's the loving difference?

Takes one to know one

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Xarthor posted:

dad horny so what

LOL he must've done all of this tantric poo poo with hookers. I can only imagine how dumb they must think he is.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

sticksy posted:

LOL he must've done all of this tantric poo poo with hookers. I can only imagine how dumb they must think he is.

Hooker: :geno:
Yes uhh uhh give that to me you’re so hot

Reverend Doctor William Mark Donald Emerson Laurence:
I have mastered two decades of inner work and outer practice. I am a Tantra master.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

drat, I lost out on the God question. Figured he’d be a Bible guy before I read the thread

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
He likes the Bible but doesn't like the part about "thou shalt not have any other gods before me."

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm torn about my favorite part. It might be the reference page: https://www.findingmyrepublicangoddess.com/t7.htm

Reverend Doctor Tantric Guru Mike posted:

Topic 7. Character References from Women Who Know Me Well

I am thankful that many people know the truth about me. Here are some excerpts from letters women have written about me:

"Mark was my boyfriend from November 2012 through March 2013. I can vouch for his outstanding character in every respect. Mark is a perfect gentleman."
Isabel C

"I have known Mark since 2006. We are neighbors... He is a close friend, and he has been very kind to me and my two daughters, who were children when I first knew Mark and are now young women. He has been in my home many times, and my daughters and I have been in his home many times. Mark has always been there for me, including in times of emergency."
Tami C

"I am a close personal friend of Mark [since 2003]. I can vouch for his outstanding character in every respect. Our relationship has always been platonic. I have traveled with Mark and stayed in his home, and he has never done anything even remotely inappropriate. Mark is a perfect gentleman."
Michele M

"I met Mark on an international dating website in 2017. I traveled to Los Angeles and stayed with him for approximately two weeks. Our relationship is excellent. [Unfortunately, due to problems on my end unrelated to Mark we had to end our romance, but we remain friends.]"
Maria G

"I have known Mark since January 2012. Mark is one of my dearest friends, and I would trust him with my life."
Rosemary S

"Mark is a saint!"
Marina S

That's real good. Real good. I like the part where he adds an entire new sentence in the square brackets. But maybe it's this:

Divine Light-filler Mark posted:

I feel close to several religions. In John 13:35, Jesus Himself states, "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." I love everyone, am therefore a disciple of Jesus, and hence a Christian. (I do not believe He was the only son of God, rather I believe He was a son of the only God. I also believe He has returned and is in a human body on this planet right now... He's world famous but has not yet publicly disclosed his past life as Jesus.)
He's being very coy here, but when you take it together with all of his other stuff, you can really narrow down the true identity of Reborn Jesus. :smugdon:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Zugzwang posted:

He likes the Bible but doesn't like the part about "thou shalt not have any other gods before me."

That just means it's okay to have them behind. A true Republican Goddess will understand, accept, and even welcome the fact that She will always be second in his heart, just behind the Lord Jesus Trump.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When god makes a son does he still do it with like his dick and jizz or is it just magicked into being

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jesus “grab em by the pussy” Christ

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

When god makes a son does he still do it with like his dick and jizz or is it just magicked into being

God jizz is stored in the pineal gland

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Can't blame a man for knowing what he wants. Too bad this little right wing trollop was born in 1996 *sigggghhhhh*

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I'm also getting a serious gay vibe off of this guy.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Ladies...

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It's like a cross between Wallace from Wallace & Gromit and a penis.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Ohhhh yeah look at his loving ankle :drat:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

The_Continental posted:

I'm also getting a serious gay vibe off of this guy.
What makes you say that?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I did it. I hosed this old man.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Actually now that I look at these pictures more it might have been a different old man that just kinda looked like him.

cnut
May 3, 2016

bird with big dick posted:

I did it. I hosed this old man.

Gross

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Every photo of this man looks like he was hand painted by the guy at Foto Hut who doctored George Costanza's beach boss photo

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
This guy escaped from stock photos and is looking for love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Imagine being so goddamn confident about things you know absolutely nothing about.