Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«410 »
Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Jenny Nicholson
Josh Clone Ninny

woah

edit: can't let important posts get bottom paged

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 11:30 on May 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006
MAGNUM

Clawtopsy posted:

really getting into films like 7 Samurai and 13 Assassins, do you have some more for me good thread

13 Assassins is just so dumb and over the top, i love it

Harakiri (1962) and Samurai Rebellion (1967) are the most essential non-Kurosawa samurai movies.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

Jose Oquendo posted:

It's sad/funny that he can't just take the loss. Just fuckin admit it Paul. You and your improv pals made a bad movie. Yes idiots on social media were being lovely to you and the stars, but the movie was still lovely.
Even cherrypicked, the behind the scenes footage pulled in the Plinkett reviews of the cast and crew looking annoyed and vaguely embarrassed while others are riffing is so damning

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

I'm a very strong saiyan. Very strong. Probably the strongest ever.

speaking of gb2016 I'm surprised they havent brought back scientist man to break down this corona virus nonsense

he's the man we need

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Clawtopsy posted:

really getting into films like 7 Samurai and 13 Assassins, do you have some more for me good thread

2 guns, 3 kings, 4 brothers, 7 Psychopaths, 9 months, 12 monkeys, 13 ghosts, 16 blocks, 21 grams

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

Once you go Shaq you never look back.

Think Mike took that gov loan to keep Rich on the payroll or just got rid of him?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

The plan here is to reinvent Rin Tin Tin as a modern action star, the John Wick of dogs.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Fun background listen that gives a glimpse of life on the RLM compound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqLcqNXXbjA

It’s nostalgic/sad to hear Jessie on there, referring to Best of the Worst as “our” show and talking about life with Mike. The crew is lesser without her.

RLM’s programming could really could use more female energy but they haven’t had a lady guest in what, 5 years? Makes me think that they purposefully avoid inviting women on due to past bad experiences with their fanbase.

Let's not sell them short, it could be past bad experiences with them.

I've heard from a mod here who had a friend who either interned with them or interviewed for an internship or assistant position and said it was a pretty bad experience for much the expected reasons of working with random white dudes

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

Of course, it doesn't make sense to pay more, so you can just by two cat harnesses and use one of them for sex.

Clawtopsy posted:

If you're looking for movies with numbers in the title, you can't go wrong with Five Deadly Venoms and Twelve Angry Men.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Paladinus posted:

If you're looking for movies with numbers in the title, you can't go wrong with Five Deadly Venoms

Soooo good.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Let's not sell them short, it could be past bad experiences with them.

I've heard from a mod here who had a friend who either interned with them or interviewed for an internship or assistant position and said it was a pretty bad experience for much the expected reasons of working with random white dudes

What is this post and why isn't it in CD?

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

Whorelord posted:

It's all true. They even did an expose on it to reveal how toxic an internship with RLM really is. https://youtu.be/5e56SnwL4aE

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Hillary 2020 posted:

Thankyou for indirectly linking me to these best of Schwarzenegger commentary videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOBhE8JOcLE

I remember ages ago, 15+ years ago probs, I rented the Conan DVD and after watching it I started rewatching with the commentary. They were literally just saying what was happening on the screen without adding anything. It's funny in that video, but it got old pretty fast when you tried to watch the whole commentary.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

The commentary tracks for Cannibal: the Musical and Orgazmo are GOAT tier

e: Also the Futurama DVD set commentaries. Alot of those are great, especially those with the cast members.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 13:01 on May 27, 2020

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Quantum of Phallus posted:

oh my god the Conan commentary track is soooo good

Watching present-day Arnold slowly reverting to the charming old Austrian farmer he would have become if he hadn't moved to America is always the highlight of my Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/...893796715753472

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

The plan here is to reinvent Rin Tin Tin as a modern action star, the John Wick of dogs.

Whorelord posted:

It was a dm

«410 »