Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Gripweed posted:

I'm glad we have a new thread for discussing Red Letter Media and other similar Youtube movie criticism channels

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

why i oughta...

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

oh i almost forgot, i saw cats last night with 5 friends in a otherwise mostly empty theater. i mean what is left to say? it was hilarious and accompanies 6 drinks pretty well. i had no idea what was happening and im 90% sure they were still showing the version with unfinished sfx because i noticed hundreds of mistakes.

ian mckellan seemed like he really thought he was a cat. every second he was on screen was gold

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

“youll see gary! you beat me up now, but your name will live in infamy just as soon as i create my sci fi space movies about muppets and laser swords!”

*gets punched harder*

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Rageaholic posted:

The ending is the only really good part of that movie but goddamn is it good

i liked the whole thing, but the ending was my least favorite part tbh.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

can we stop talking about star wars, twitter, and shippers (which i had to google just now)? its making me hate this thread

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

for real tho, bud. resetera? some of you are too online yourselves for knowing what any of this poo poo even is

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

yeah. dont throw stones etc

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

im sorry i said people were too online and insulted shippers. how crazy of me

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Legin Noslen posted:

That got a little meltdownish but I bet now they're like, "Yeah that guy is right. Perhaps I am a little 'too online.'"

lol i didnt mean to be right or wrong about anything tbh. i was just wanted the thread to go back when it was all about ranking rlm and jays cum and not how people who write star wars erotic fanfic are upset on twitter

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Paladinus posted:

*Leia passionatly throws a coffee cup at someone, briefly T-poses*

lol. nice

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

babu fabu. kathleen latrine.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

PostNouveau posted:

That's where the nudes are

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i remember when rlm radicalized me. i loved liberalism and the prequels and now im a proud boy who will spit on anyone who mentions midichlorians

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i know im one million years late but joker was insultingly bad. it really did feel like a bullied 14 year old suburbanite wrote it. pheonix was good though like everyone said

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

reignofevil posted:

it means clutching a cold mannequin in an abandoned shed

but enough about my sex life

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

star wars: episode 10: the return of skywalker

*opening crawl*
luke skywalker is back and he has his lightsaber. and the force! rey, finn. poe are all gone. its a clean slate and more of the stuff you love. please dont leave the theater. we got at-st. we got x-wing. we got a 3rd or 4th deathstar (depending on who you ask). we got darth vader. he is back too. will they team up to defeat palpatine? stay tuned. please dont leave. please buy toys. thank you.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i bought a sweater that safely vaccinates children when you hug them and incense that strengthens your pelvic floor on the goop website and they are quality products

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

just dropped hundreds of dollars at https://www.goop.com and i bought a can of air that when opened will bring misfortune to my enemies thank you gwyneth paltrow

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

bought a salve that is just chopped up bees and im rubbing it on my buttocks rn

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i bought a red ball-cap that says

My
Arms around
Gwyneth
pAltrow

on the goop website and it whitens my teeth while i wear it

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

the mandalorian is the best new star wars. i was actually interested in it throughout

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i thought people were doing the internet freakout thing with baby yoda but they were right. its adorable and i want to be its friend

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

my fiancee, who is a pretty silent tv/film watcher, gasped "NO!" when they punched the baby yoda bag. it was great

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Zeta Acosta posted:

hackers 1995 is a really good film IMO

its the only film that matters imo

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

josh...better than jack...now? i cant imagine this and i dont even like jack

edit

would kiss
-jay, mike, rich

would not kiss
-jack

would not even look at
-josh

would resurrect after jay murdered
- pickles the cat

Hackers film 1995 fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jan 8, 2020

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i watched the handmaiden a few days ago and there is some serious fuckin in that movie. it was great but dont watch it with mom and dad.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

well you see josh, when two women love each other and wanna get to fuckin but the victorian-styled world doesnt allow it, you have to hide your love by loudly scissoring so that everyone can hear. seems contradictory but i enjoyed watching

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

jellicle womp rats. or whatever. man im tired of these star wars

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

bong joon ho is killin it lately. hes my guy.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

its good to see movies about class warfare in the mainstream. the US mostly quit making them. sorry to bother you and....maybe some others that are tangentially related to it.

edit
oh right i forgot STAR WARS

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

was it though? it was mostly used as a prop. the joker character did not give a gently caress about class warfare

Hackers film 1995 fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 9, 2020

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Groovelord Neato posted:

Neither does the protagonist family in Parasite.

yeah i guess. i just didnt want to write too much about the joker because i thought it was bad. but does the joker film really have a message other than people are mean? there is a riot at the end ignited by rich people being murdered, but does the movie really hate the rich? the joker used class warfare to cause chaos, sure. but is father wayne portrayed as a parasite (lol)? if anything he gets an out because joker and jokers mom are insane. i dont think the movie fully makes a stand. i dont want to watch it again because i think its a mess and i didnt enjoy it, but i will admit that maybe i missed the point. most people think its about mental health more than class warfare from the reviews ive read.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Black KKKLansman :cmon:

yeah i loved this one. spikes best film in a long time. its more about racism which is of course also about class warfare.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i saw underwater and it had maybe the most paper thin characters of all time. i like movies about the ocean so i enjoyed it tho. but really wait for this to show up on netlfix or whatever before you watch it.

also i spanked it out numerous times to that species movie. gotta get it done somehow pre-internet.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

jesus loving christ

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

has quentin admitted that he was doing blatant feet shots from once upon a time on purpose as a troll? it was so obvious to me that it was "lol oh you found about about my fetish time to put it in every shot."

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ive never even heard of Just Go With It

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

maybe he could meet in the middle and just beat the joker enough to put him in a vegetative state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ok batman is supposed to be smart, so why doesnt he just hire someone to assassinate the joker and then be like "killing is wrong, i condemn this action." its like this comicbook character dont even pay attention to and take example from geopolitics.

edit

and another thing, in the latest star wars film... *blows brains out*