Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maaaan whut? :frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Daikloktos posted:

That is loving awesome

Fast forward straight to the incest scene. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

What? I don't remember any scene where Vader hosed Threepio.

It’s in the new ones, but he’s actually loving a trash can and luke comes and slides down the length of his helmet rear end first, like takes the whole thing, and then it’s the classic “I am youre father” line and Luke’s like “oh my bad dude” and then it’s not that weird for him to have been with his sister and they all join forces to kill obis ghost.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, who would wanna date an attractive, vivacious women. Crumb-bums, that's who. Just real knuckleheads.

Doesn’t really mean poo poo if they don’t have any empathy for whatever poo poo you’re going through.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wicker Man posted:

That's basically everyone.

What the gently caress ever.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wicker Man posted:

Prove me wrong! Or don't. I don't think you really care.

Caring is like, loving someone’s wife without them while they are in a coma or something like that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

The liberal mafia can't beat Donald Trump but if you so much as insinuate that Hamilton is lame as gently caress it's all over

Oooo is that the one with the song that goes “hamilton, Hamilton, show us your tits, Hamilton!” :banjo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:mrwhite:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

That scene in seinfeld where he's explaining fudge distribution but the hot model is adolf hitler and he's astounded at the revelation

And here I thought I had seen all the seinfelds. :crossarms:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wait who likes getting their rear end eaten and drugs

:sadpeanut:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

luchajones posted:

Wasnt his costume basically an enema station?

horn hoof hald hell
fi fye foe fum
apt art yum ohm
alt skrypt

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God now I’m gonna have that peter Gabriel song stuck in my head. :smith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Time to get some new projectors huh? :shuckyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

There's something about movies that makes it feel like I don't truly own it unless I actually have a physical copy in a way that doesn't apply to say, my steam library. I suspect it's because I don't trust companies to not gently caress with the movies after the fact

Almost all copy has poo poo inserted in it in the mastering process. It’s designed to make you disgusted with the artist after you hear the songs a few times. gently caress the RIAA using operant conditioning to make listening to music a tiring chore. gently caress the timing in nearly all popular music being nauseatingly off.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

ghostbusters 2 is good. its just not great like the first one.

It’s not bad for what it is. I don’t think they ever anticipated writing a part II to that poo poo, like I is fairly inclusive for most poo poo in the nether realm. The loving song when they start up the Statue of Liberty is categorically the worst music ever written though.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The Chinese government eats my doodoo out of a dog bowl.

"Yummy sloppy treats" Xi Jinping says as he hungrily gobbles up my hot wet poo poo.

I work for Warner Bros and there's a popcorn machine in the office breakroom and the undigested kernels are Chinese president Xi Jinping's favorite part of eating my big messy turds out of a doggie dish.

Lol :same:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

oohhboy posted:

I choose the spaghetti.

What's the point if the ship isn't full of morally flexible people. No shame in the oldest profession either. I always got the impression she is so high class, such a sweet talker no one actually bangs her. I don't remember seeing her "On the job", she just disappears then "I saw a client". It doesn't stop Mal being jelly af.

Dude should act in his own movies. Like it starts out where he has a magical power to spot anyone 5000 bucks that he lays his fat loving sausage fingers on. Oh wow he’s unstoppable. Then someone comes along and shoves a railroad spike up his rear end in a top hat. After like 10 surgeries and a colostomy bag he gets his balls back up despite his hewn spinal column and decides he’s gonna gently caress some more poo poo up, then he gets ate by a space ant with razor sharp teeth. Then his piece of poo poo franchise slowly dwindles down as it gets outsourced to China and darth helmet eats him like a microscopic chicken nugget and does a stinky little fart which lowers stormtrooper morale enough for Luke to wrestle him Greco roman style and win and they kiss at the end.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t miss Luke.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Luke came to my kindergarten class. Walked down the hall with his tongue flapping out of his mouth and put his hand on my shoulder for a second and then ambled out toward the exit like his pants were too tight. Club bouncers all hate me now. Which is funny because none of them are in the club and I always have been. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's not even the best action movie this decade lol.

But they're not bad on the whole. Pretty good even

These goddamn missions are, impossible. :mrwhite:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

This was a great actioin movie too

Lol I bet you thought Primer was cool too.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tip posted:

I was in L.A. and looked over at a building as I was walking and noticed a waterfall with a golden head in the middle of its lobby. I pointed it out to my girlfriend and took a picture and then we continued walking.

A couple blocks later I noticed some guy following us, when he saw that I saw him he immediately walked up to me and excoriated me for mocking Scientology. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about and he hissed, "We got you on video, laughing and taking pictures of our L Ron Hubbard monument!"

It took me a moment to realize that weird lobby was a Scientology building but then I was just loving annoyed. I told the guy I didn't even know what it was but they probably shouldn't build a giant golden head in a waterfall if they don't want people to laugh and take pictures.

I'm probably on some list of suppressive persons now.

Lol come on down to the hood and talk that poo poo little Scientologist man. :toughguy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There’s only so much color for film. They started running out towards the end of the millenium but they got a bunch extra blue and green and brown for super cheap.