Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Endlesstrash.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So Jeremy Jahns call joker his movie of the year, should I write him off as a YouTube reviewer?

I ask thread because I can't muster any interest to watch the movie, not even the free version.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BexGu posted:

Staus update: still not giving a gently caress

https://twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/1212099328938008578?s=19

I can't wait until like 5 years from now Boyega can really lay in how much of a shitshow he thought the movie where.

In 5 years he will be in one of those "What happened to them" youtube video and you are reminded of Boyega pissed off Bob Iger before he had an established career and now is a lumberjack.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

He's a red background critic. You should have written him off years ago after seeing any random video.

Red background YouTuber is worse than wall-of-funko-pop critics?

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Reasons Man do Lauren is good
* hire good directors to play bit parts
* hire crazy Nick Nolte to play midget alien
* consistent overall arc that circle back to the sidekicks in the finale
* reuse good sci-fi plots with minimal Star Wars references. I am certain that space prison idea was taken from somewhere else.
* doesn't make the SW over world incestously small

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Reasons the Disney Wars trilogy is dog poo poo:

* hired Ketheleen Kennedy as series runner, who kept firing and hiring bad directors. You can tell she was doing the same to the "stories".
* hired JJ mystery loving box to make the first movie. Even the first movie set so many things wrong from the start. The good guys some how lost to some new bad guys just a few decades after OT; heavyly lean on the Rey character (whom herself is bland rear end character mystery box), and all other new characters are just decorating

That's it, I don't even have to go on. Even the first movie's plot is paper thin. You got nothing to go on from there but down.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boinks posted:

Are any of the RLM commentary tracks worth buying?

Somebody already edited the funny bits from the commentary tracks together and put them on YouTube.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is there militant ReyFinn fan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Telling my grandkids about the time in the great posting wars of 2018 how I bravely defended the last jedi against the opinions of a gay black man who called it boring, which means he's a typical straight white male, unlike me, a straight white male who loves the last jedi. You see, back in those days, everyone you didn't like was a white man. And I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the fashion at the time.

Can't tell if you are joking, but I got banned by resetera quite a few times until I gave up on it. Including one time I made fun of "flying Leia". And I ain't even white.