Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

No Mods No Masters posted:

The frauds have deigned to let us watch all of mike's cartoon. This is content in the new age

https://twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/1246162182120841219

Pretty good, though I guess it didn't get picked up if Michael Cusack's other series has been announced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah but not the cool immortal super strong kind

He's an old man android

So like Arnold in Terminator 6?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

TEN3T looks like pure distilled Christopher Nolan. I might want to watch it ten years ago but I'm kind of tired of his schtick by now

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Who the gently caress is going to go to a movie theater lmao

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

Incidentally I have wished for years that Tarantino would make a third alternate history revenge film, forming a trilogy with Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained, set in the time of the trail of tears where the Cherokee Nation manages to fight their way to the White House and executes Andrew Jackson in gratuitous slow-mo.

That would be amazing but Tarantino likes to keep his targets easy. Nazis, slavers, Manson family, etc. He would probably think, very Xer-ishly, that a US president getting murdered is too "political"

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

*Mike, turning up the Wisconsin accent* "Ohh noo"

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

No Mods No Masters posted:

Imagine having a star wars 9 takedown be your last, best creative achievement before permanent brain damage

speaking of which, where's the plinkett review?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Has someone made a list of Mike and Rich's TNG picks so I can see them before the Re:view episodes?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

piratepilates posted:

I cannot watch this video but I am told it is the one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE

It is a truly great and bewildering moment. Nathan doesn't really dig for it or anything, the guy just lets it loose like he's really proud of drinking his grandson's pee regularly.

what on earth, are we sure that guy isn't an actor?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

how about we get a BotW with episodes of Discovery season 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Arcsquad12 posted:

Remember when Rey fought evil Rey for five seconds in episode 9 and she had shark teeth because she was evil?

you could convince me that this actually happened

...wait, did it?