Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

He just doesnt give a gently caress any more

https://twitter.com/MARVELOLOGY/status/1212073250731286529?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Gutcruncher posted:

I wonder if the Star Wars cast came out of The Force Awakens happy with what they accomplished and were excited to do more, or if they were beaten down and miserable before even that one was complete.

I think they were all fine with The Force Awakens cause it was just a soft reboot that wasn't too bad. But once Last Jedi hit I think they all saw how much of a unplanned poo poo show the whole thing was becoming.

Like there is straight up a chance that the final scene the actors filmed might have been completely re-edited at the last second without them evening knowing it.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Raskolnikov38 posted:

god i hope he shows up in a hack fraud video but the mouse probably has something banning their stars from setting foot in milwaukee in their contracts

You don't want to gently caress with the mouse

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Staus update: still not giving a gently caress

https://twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/1212099328938008578?s=19

I can't wait until like 5 years from now Boyega can really lay in how much of a shitshow he thought the movie where.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Jose Oquendo posted:

WSAENOTSOCK posted:
You can draw a straight line from Mr. Plinkett through Gamergate and onto the rise of the alt right and Trump.

lol some one just went full retard over Star Wars again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Daikloktos posted:

My counter-conspiracy is that this is Disney viral marketers trying to confuse young people who weren't around for the cultural saturation of prequel hate. The alternative is to believe something so ubiquitous could get memory-holed not even twenty years later as newer generations fail to do the most cursory research, and that makes me nervous about the more important cultural narratives I've lived through getting buried.

Better get used to the alternative cause we got a whole generation of narcissist that don't know (or want to know) about anything that happened before they were born.

Daikloktos posted:

The post about Mando dude merking Jawas being too reminiscent of a right winger shooting minorities

That's an even better hot take then when people complaining about no women being in the first two episode.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

oohhboy posted:

That take was so bizarre. They would get mad when pointed out. Are you on drugs for forget to take them? I bet someone would write a paper or two on this phenomenon.

It was simple as hell:They did not actually watch the series (really, neither wanted to), did a quick glance at the characters, and had a bunch of hot takes out and ready to go after with fresh media content to complain about. Its like that one reviewer who skipped the first 4 episode of the Netflicks Witcher series and then complain about not understanding episode 5.

BexGu fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 3, 2020

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Rinkles posted:

either anakin's an rear end in a top hat or the jedi for not letting him go earlier

Listen man when you'r a religious order that takes young children away from their parents/home/life to raise them as soldiers for the government along with setting up a questionable relationships between master/student pair you don't have time to worry about some dumbass kids mother.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Awww I kind of like this one as a dumb fun action movie.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
It's gonna be the Island of Dr. Monue with the body horror of the CATS movie. Maybe even reuse some of the footage to recoup some cost?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Hold onto your rear end for Medium Yoda Adventures

https://twitter.com/starwarstuff/status/1213637281925517312?s=19

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

General Dog posted:

This is kind of crazy, but what if Disney+ made an animated series about Luke, Leia, Han, et. al. set in any time period they liked because it's a cartoon and you can do that.

They kind of did that with the Galaxy of Adventure shorts they made using audio clips of the original trilogy.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Pre Rec randomly had the best break down on why Legend of Zelda 2 / Dragons Dogma are great games along with the most honest review of Mass Effect Andromeda around.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Its its about the two Stormtroopers that were just dicking around/punching Baby Yoda I'm all in.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

PostNouveau posted:

A movie where those two are sent on a critical mission would probably be cool.

It would be Star Wars version of the Venture Brothers 21 and 24 on a mission and I would love every min of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Just watched the Re:view: The tron movie they talk about that would have been fun to see ( washed up Tron, the resistance, etc,) 27 min is straight up the Tron: Uprising tv show.

BexGu fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 19, 2020