Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked

poo poo, that's good.

Guess I should post my own thing too:

Originally I wanted to draw her holding the wolf head in some kind of embrace, but was too lazy to bother so plopped it on the ground. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
I've been on vacation and have been drawing emotionally distressed animals lately.

And bonus late night sketch of when I was loving around with a fantasy reference drawing and decided to turn it into Reviewbrah wearing his hair cutting kimono:

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Drew some friends' OCs having a chill hangout in a planetarium on some beanbags. I wanted to go with a construction paper-y look. I'm pretty satisfied with how the snakebutt turned out.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

Oh my gosh, I would fiercely protect this frog (toad?). I love those rolls!

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
My coworker's SO informed me that Mothman is apparently a gay icon now, further solidifying his place as my favorite cryptid. One late night doodle later, and I have drawn Mothman Lawyer, defender of LGBT+ rights.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Was laying in bed with an awful headache and feeling down. I ended up drawing this guy and came out of it feeling better. I'm pretty happy with how it came out! I picked up some more Clip Studio Paint knowledge too along the way, so that's a win for sure.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

Hellbeard posted:

Edit:
some improvement to this drawing-

I like how you've rendered the gun and cool tat you've added, but her face and arm feel off to me. The eye nearest to us seems a little too big and her arms feel maybe too thin or too short? I'm looking at that upper arm nearest to us in particular.

Content: Been trying to stop avoiding them and do more backgrounds these days. This was from a while ago.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Vincent Valentine can't reveal his secret that he's into some normal rear end poo poo:

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Finished another room study last night and I'm happy with how it turned out!

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
I drew an entire fake stationary!

And as of a few days ago, I now own an entire real stationary!

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Thanks for all the kind stationary comments! It's definitely opened the door to realizing I can order my own stuff now which might be a good or bad thing for future gift giving.

Nag, your work is stunning as always and I'll keep saying it every time you post something.

Anyway I worked on a personal drawing recently and I'm really happy with how it turned out:

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

hallo spacedog posted:

Where did you order it from?

Vistaprint. They let you make custom designs and it was pretty affordable straightforward so I figured why not.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Deep down, we're all frog.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Behold Strawberry Frog in all his strength. I drew it for an Artfol "Draw this in your style" prompt because it was cute.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Been working on this off and on for a while and wanted to go for a children's book look. I decided to just finish it yesterday.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Decided to set off to doodle randomly, a few hours passed, and here we go: zubat death cult. The golbat just realized poo poo is getting real and is desperately trying to leave.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
I made this for the Discord art dome and also for artober. I'm really happy with how this turned out.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Did a self-portrait based on a painting I did 10 years ago around barfing up my own skeleton out of stress. A decade later, I'm still stressed but I'm totally cool with it now.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

sigma 6 posted:

Why manic panic was invented.

TBH I wanna make a 3d version.
The lack of pupils makes it very yokai.

Oh man, was this to me? I'd be fine if you made a 3d version, no pressure though! And I looked at a lot of Junji Ito for reference, so I can definitely see that for the eyes.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
https://twitter.com/SquidtamerDA/status/1478898802929160193?t=m8pVrsWvcvmZX9wWkygnaA&s=19

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007

Sixto Lezcano posted:

I keep being like aw man I wish I had Art People to chat with and I keep forgetting this sub forum exists, somehow.
Trying to draw more regularly these days. Learning my way around Procreate and which brushes I like.

I like the mood you have going in these, nice work!

Edit: I've been in a little slump lately so can only muster some quick little things.

Squidtamer DA fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jan 29, 2022

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Walking out of a little art slump and enjoying the process again.

One Mayor Yuri going out of town:

One indulgent OC drawing:

And one hitman who barfed on his pants at a party and his target is being nice and filling an air mattress for him while they're in the wash:

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Finally finished this piece inspired after reading Berserk in three days. I'm happy with how it turned out, especially now that the snake monster no longer looks like a huge dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Probably the longest piece I've worked on so far. I'm happy with it and definitely ready to move on to the next thing.

https://twitter.com/SquidtamerDA/status/1569292441970409473?t=2G08GiODNzjUyTlDG1-o0w&s=19