Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Got a Graphics tablet a few days ago and did some nude sketches as a practise (as well as two apples), in graphicsgale (I only make pixelart atm) but tried to go with a rougher style, with a time limit of 15 minutes per one. These are the most presentable ones

Here's two done on artrage studio:

25+ minutes for both, not familiar enough with the software to really know what to do but im getting there

Ash Crimson fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jun 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Hellbeard posted:

Sweet! Enjoy your new tablet. It takes a while to get used to the interface but it's very powerful.
I recommend Clip Studio Paint / Manga Studio because I like the program but it's really a matter of taste and preference.

Here is a goblin.

Thanks! I'm not really good at any sort of art tbh but i guess we all walk the same road at one point or another.

Here's a bunch more (including the original 2 digital ones done earlier)