Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

First thing I've drawn in a hot minute. Having mixed feelings about it. Probably tweak a few things on it tomorrow. Definitely not unhappy with it, but I wish I had approached a few things differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Angrymog posted:

Haven't been too pleased with my most recent alphabet sketches, but these two are okay.

I is for Iris

J is for Jesus Christ, don't eat that!

Used sprinkles of brusho with this one.

Very nice looking texture on that mushroom

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Made my first attempt at sculpting today and I'm kind of stoked it didn't come out awful. Sorry not a doodle, but I don't think there's a sculpture thread on the forums. Would love to be pointed in that direction if there is one though.

Didn't come out as good as what was banging around in my head, but came out better than I thought it actually would in practice so that was kind of exciting. Basically spent all day on it and feel like I learned so much I just want to remake the same thing again because I'm just seeing (and feeling as I'm supergluing it back together) all of my noob mistakes now. But it was fun and I think I'm gonna make this my new hobby instead of intending to draw and not doing it.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Claeaus posted:

This is really cool! The facial features reminds me a bit of a Furby. Are you planning on painting it as well and did you use any reference for it?

Thanks! Ha, the furby thing was totally unintentional but the second I put his cheeks on he looked exactly like furby and it made me laugh so I left it. I was just kind of winging it. I might paint it, but I kind of just want to give it a second go and remake it and paint that one. Now that I'm getting the hang of it I think I could clean it up a lot, but I already baked the original unfortunately so there isn't much I can do other than sand it.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Those are great. I would hang the heck out of that bird on my wall.