Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm celebrating on byob as well as with a few irl frens

how are u celebrating the advent of the most futuristic year ever, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

it's new years May

ty heather papps u da bes

Trying

i partied a Sensible Amount and am now strangely frightened of going to sleep

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
After the child has been put to bed, Mr. Dick intends to seduce the wife as he does not have to work tomorrow morning.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

lucky Mrs. Dick

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
new year's Steve is at my place he says, "hi"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
"happy new year", says new year's Steve

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
on Jan 1 2020 steve from minecraft will die, and a new steve will emerge from his corpse

Stoner Sloth

accidentally stumbling into the secret graveyard of all the old year's Steves

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stevie Lee
with weed

FutonForensic

it's 2020 and the Steve is now a full Steven. no longer will coworkers walk by with a nonchalant "hey Steve." They must commit to the full two syllables, with due respect. Now every receptionist will be forced to ask "Is that with a 'v' or a 'ph'"

nut

Steve u made it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

:tootzzz: