Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«179 »
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
This year's going to suck too!
Wait, it's still 2019!
Zzzzzzzzzz
View Results
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

MAMAMOO STAN

Dinosaur Gum

is it also connected to the "I'm going to be a pop idol" clip as well? I'm going to miss the stream intentionally just to catch these clips later.

edit: jk. I want to watch the stream but it's never on at times that I can catch it.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 21:08 on May 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Fallen Rib

Apparently I have HBO Max, and apparently they have a bunch of Ghibli movies. I'm not sure if I've ever watched Kiki's Delivery Service subbed before? That seems crazy to me, but wow is Jiji's voice absolutely nothing like Phil Hartman's and I feel like I would be less surprised about that if I'd seen it this way previously

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

kurayami dance might be one of my favorite manga. a couple chapters into volume 2 and it hasn't missed a goddamn beat, one of the funniest and most emotionally resonant things suda's ever written and shuji takeya's art is incredible and does wonders to convey its characters and world

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://open.spotify.com/track/4PtX...5QkKnCuHVre0xEQ

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So Iíve managed to track down a complete set of subs for the Japanese version of Samurai Pizza Cats. I donít think I ever bothered with it as a kid but out of curiosity, is it worth watching?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Not really

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Fallen Rib

Larryb posted:

So I’ve managed to track down a complete set of subs for the Japanese version of Samurai Pizza Cats. I don’t think I ever bothered with it as a kid but out of curiosity, is it worth watching?

Both versions are on Crunchyroll. As far as I know the original is a pretty straightforward kids show, the very fun English dub is why anyone remembers it at all

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

is it also connected to the "I'm going to be a pop idol" clip as well? I'm going to miss the stream intentionally just to catch these clips later.

edit: jk. I want to watch the stream but it's never on at times that I can catch it.
yeah it's hard to schedule a stream that works for everyone, timezones are bad. the clips run 24/7 though so feel free, I try to clip new stuff from time to time, when something makes me laugh

and yeah same show, amachan has a wide cast of loveable weirdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

https://twitter.com/AnimegirlENG/st...651028432343041

«179 »