Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Happy New Year!
This poll is closed.
Happy New Year! 38 22.22%
This year's going to suck too! 78 45.61%
Wait, it's still 2019! 17 9.94%
Zzzzzzzzzz 38 22.22%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I've been watching Macross 7 and it's not nearly as bad as some of the fanbase says. Yeah it is mostly the same plot for like 15 episodes with Basara singing the same 2 songs every time and the same stock footage of the VF-11s getting blown up and the pilots being brain-fried by the Protodeviln but once the Sound Force happens it does kinda pick up. Plus the VF-19 is one of my favorite valkyrie designs, both Basara's and the regular one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Yeah I think it definitely could have been shorter, but the whole MUSIC IS THE WEAPON!! aspect is so goddamn wonderful

Also started on Frontier and I love how it homages the OG Macross opening when Alto launches

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

New Game was a fun watch, wish they did another season

I chuckled at the one game at the expo that was Ehrgeiz but with a different name that I cannot remember for the life of me

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofD4QJltFes

Inugami Korone never stops being so goddamn adorkable

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

New Game owns, watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

That's not knuckleheads video