Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

please can we not post the work of a guy who probably sexually abused his assistant or whatever, it's not really that funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Achernar posted:

Getting Oh Baby! flashbacks from panel one.

I'm glad it wasn't just me

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

a "a fermented milk drink"

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

Arlo and Janis Classic (October 3, 1998)

i absolutely love the detail of the cat is sitting atop the monitor. takes me back to my childhood, where you absolutely could not have the computer screen on without one of the cats hopping up there to absorb the warmth :3: when we finally upgraded to a flat screen monitor there was much confusion and upset

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Stultus Maximus posted:

My local paper replaced Nancy with Heart of the City because apparently they need to keep the percentage of female cartoonists on the page below 10%. :thumbsup:

I think the current person doing the Heart of the City reboot is a woman?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Selachian posted:

Bonus Ad! I like this one mostly for the last couple of panels. Seriously, look at that guy's face.

dang that baby in panel 2 sure knows a lot about baking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

supposedly it's banana bread, but i think mary worth forgot to put it in the oven before trying to cut slices :gonk:

e: