Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

im missing 1 in the epilogue lol

i know exactly which one it is lol. some of the secrets in w101 are just cruel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ff7 remake.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Baxate posted:

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

:nice:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Minish Cap owns

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
death stranding

what a ride

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn posted:

death stranding

what a ride

You're ready for the real world now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

25. Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

In Training posted:

25. Shantae and the Seven Sirens

How does it compare to the other Shantaes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

How does it compare to the other Shantaes

Great overworld, dungeons and bosses, the transformations are so much smoother and more fun than previous games but the final boss turbo blows and it doesn't have the same compact speed of Pirate's curse.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the final boss wasn’t that bad, especially with scimitar magic. the worst was the coral siren and some others who are invulnerable most of the time.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Great overworld, dungeons and bosses, the transformations are so much smoother and more fun than previous games but the final boss turbo blows and it doesn't have the same compact speed of Pirate's curse.

hurrr this newb can't handle a sexy version of the super ghosts and goblins boss with a bajillion healing items for the fight

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh my god. shanta5's last boss iks a gigamaiden by ranich psychojosh

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Snake Pass 100%

there is only one enemy in this game and its the camera

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Kentucky Route Zero. my favorite game since the Witness

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Kentucky Route Zero. my favorite game since the Witness

Oh-hoh?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
ff7 remake

im confused

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stayed up until 4 and beat Torna. It was excellent

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Halo Reach, legendary no skulls. Fun co-op experience

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
A couple of runs of Monster Train, good alternative to Slay the Spire.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yakuza 4. I think this one was probably my least favorite so far. I liked the 4 protagonists as a team but they didn’t meet up until a couple hours from the end and I didn’t really care for 2 of them when they tried to carry the story by themselves. Also the bosses could be a little annoying, a lot of them could dodge nearly every attack you throw at them so they all fall into the same pattern of “wait for them to attack, quickstep behind them, attack until they turn around, rinse and repeat.”

But “least favorite” is a relative term, I still liked it enough to put 50 hours into it and beat all the substories so :shrug: I’m excited to start 5, I’ve heard a ton of good things about it and I’d like to see more of the team you put together in this game since they didn’t get much screen time as a group

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
18. Battalion Wars 2

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
19. Super Monkey Ball (Beginner Extra Stages Clear, Advanced Course 1cc, Monkey Race Grand Prix 1st Place)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The Witcher

Parts of it were ancient 2007 pre-darksouls garbo, but there was something legitimately charming and enjoyable that kept me until the end. Best dialogue line goes to: "I said you would be damned if you pissed upwind. Now you have pissed into a tornado."

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

10. Helltaker. Free meme game that's really short and plays like any mobile puzzle game. Some might say the epic anime demon babes are very sexy and make them horny. Not me though. 3/5

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

The Witcher

Parts of it were ancient 2007 pre-darksouls garbo, but there was something legitimately charming and enjoyable that kept me until the end. Best dialogue line goes to: "I said you would be damned if you pissed upwind. Now you have pissed into a tornado."

i heard there's a cool detective quest or something but everytime i try to play it i can't deal with the controls and quit 10 minutes in

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
19+ Super Monkey Ball (Advanced Extra Stages Clear)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

15) Minit

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Maya Fey posted:

i heard there's a cool detective quest or something but everytime i try to play it i can't deal with the controls and quit 10 minutes in

The combat really is the worst part. You just sort of slowly take damage standing next to people, and then sometimes get hit with a 5 minute long stun in the middle of a combo for no apparent reason.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

The combat really is the worst part. You just sort of slowly take damage standing next to people, and then sometimes get hit with a 5 minute long stun in the middle of a combo for no apparent reason.

the beauty of playing each witcher game on release is hearing the the combat has been vastly improved for the sequel and when you load it up it's still complete trash but just in a different way

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16) Lenna's Inception (Bad ending)

Saw Pablo mention this in the friday thread and decided to give it a try myself, it was a lot better than I expected. Like a lot of procedurally generated stuff it would have been a lot better if it was just a normal game but I like Zelda 1 randomizer and this is more or less that with a different coat of paint and new items/bosses. The last item in particular was really drat cool it gives you the screen wrap glitch from Zelda 1 and Link's Awakening as an actual item and the bosses were not bad. Will probably go for the good ending some time.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed. Cool music, cool ending, the cartoony characters were really out of place in an otherwise realistic art style

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

command & conquer: red alert remastered (allied campaign) the tanya missions and ines where you go inside buildings are so epic...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just beat the ant mission

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed. Cool music, cool ending, the cartoony characters were really out of place in an otherwise realistic art style

out the corner of my eye i thought your avatar was a lady with a tarantula climbing on her head

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

going off memory here but lets see

0. death stranding
1. la mulana
2. super metroid
3. trials of mana remake
4. monster train
5. animal crossing (i got the credit roll it counts)
6. the outer wild
7. yakuza kiwami 2 + majima saga
8. yoku's island express
9. final fantasy 7
10. final fantasy 8
11. bloodstained: curse of the moon (veteran, normal)
12. super mario 64, 120 stars
13. hades
14. super mario sunshine
15. celeste
16. knights of the round
17. return of the obra dinn
18. katamari damacy reroll
19. part time ufo - all medals
20. ni no kuni: wrath of the white witch
21. super mario galaxy, 120 stars
22. ff7 remake, normal mode
23. alpha protocol
24. super mario odyssey

played a bunch more stuff but i had limited gaming time during furlough so i didnt beat most of it

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 21, 2020

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

c&c: red alert remastered soviet campaign

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yakuza 3. It was great, I actually really liked the Okinawa stuff and the more personal stakes for Kiryu

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sekiro (plat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
zero dawn frozen wilds