Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

16. Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. One of the best in the series, every case was fun, all the Khurain stories were great and the huge final case was a amazing capstone. Apollo Justice has had a weird life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

4. Doom
5. Doom II
playing TNT Evilution now and theres a LOT of hitscan bullshit..

tnt evilution is pretty bad. plutonia experiment is maybe a bit better but not much.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

spectre knight. now for king of cards

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

In Training posted:

The NES version with the romhackingdotnet fan tl. The finale was awesome

ty. played a little yesterday and it's neat

mysterious loyall X posted:

tnt evilution is pretty bad. plutonia experiment is maybe a bit better but not much.

im playing Plutonia now and it's a lot better imo. i'm not far in but the first "episode" is good

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
11+ Risk of Rain (All Trophies, 88% Completion)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Finaru Fantaji sebuen remake IS the most perfect and beatuifl ff game since 6 and the best square game since chrono cross. IT is the pinnacle of the japanese jrpg along with earth bound. AERITH and the main FF7 theme ARE the pinnacle of nuobo uematsu's compositional career even tho the ff6 soundtrack is probably stronger over al. THERE will never be a videogame as good as this in our lifetime since we will all die of coronavirus. EVEN in its uncompleted state it far surpasses its contemporaries much like ferando pessoas book of disquiet or erich von stroheims greed. even the TERRIBLE 10-20 minutish filler section where a rat steals a key and you have to chase the rat and then play about 8-10 more hours of games so why is the padding even in the game, is the perfect filler since the the rats can suplex you. the ps4 IS the worst console ever made.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Finaru Fantaji sebuen remake IS the most perfect and beatuifl ff game since 6 and the best square game since chrono cross. IT is the pinnacle of the japanese jrpg along with earth bound. AERITH and the main FF7 theme ARE the pinnacle of nuobo uematsu's compositional career even tho the ff6 soundtrack is probably stronger over al. THERE will never be a videogame as good as this in our lifetime since we will all die of coronavirus. EVEN in its uncompleted state it far surpasses its contemporaries much like ferando pessoas book of disquiet or erich von stroheims greed. even the TERRIBLE 10-20 minutish filler section where a rat steals a key and you have to chase the rat and then play about 8-10 more hours of games so why is the padding even in the game, is the perfect filler since the the rats can suplex you. the ps4 IS the worst console ever made.
Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol, kind if want to play it now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is this real?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Is this real?

It's the best game of the generation

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ff7 remake is a kingdom hearts game reskined with leftover assets from ff15 this isnt a insult it rocks

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

ff7 remake is a kingdom hearts game reskined with leftover assets from ff15 this isnt a insult it rocks

Yeah. Makes sense since FF15 was a reskinned Kingdom Hearts game when it was FF13 Versus or whatever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

17. Shadow of Destiny. Weird konami pc adventure game about time travel. reminded me of D.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Baba Is You (100%)

really neat game, solving some of the puzzles in the later meta worlds makes you feel like a genius.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fiend Matador posted:

Baba Is You (100%)

really neat game, solving some of the puzzles in the later meta worlds makes you feel like a genius.

"Beating" the game and being like, barely a third of the way through was great. More games should do that.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

17. Shadow of Destiny. Weird konami pc adventure game about time travel. reminded me of D.

I had a friend in high school who was obsessed with this game. Charles Martinet plays the homunculus thing. I got to meet him one time, cool guy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Suikoden. Very charming game

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Final fantasy XV. Everyone seems to hate it but I really enjoyed it. Thinking about cleaning up some of the side quests in NG+

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Also my wife cried at the ending.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Nostradingus posted:

Final fantasy XV. Everyone seems to hate it but I really enjoyed it. Thinking about cleaning up some of the side quests in NG+

"Everyone" is a freaking dumbass.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I think the Imp consensus is that it’s really good. I’ve been itching to replay it lately but I’ve got too many FFs I haven’t played at all yet

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

hell, same

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FF15 is excellent

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Nostradingus posted:

Yes it's very sad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

star wars: dark forces 3: jedi knight 2: jedi outcast

still a sick game, the blasters feel like rear end and should the bolts should move way faster to combat that but soon as you get the light saber it doesnt matter. the game really shows how jedis are terrifying unstoppable gods in the world of man and the empire was right to try wipe them out. i miss fps game design where the final level is a bunch of puzzles with a boss at the end lol. looking forward to jedi academy and finishing the series

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

can we count 32+ level Mario Maker 2 worlds as games. i figure its like counting a Doom WAD.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

can we count 32+ level Mario Maker 2 worlds as games. i figure its like counting a Doom WAD.

only if people are still playing them 20 years from now

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i will count them, but only if you write a review and share them

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
14. Journey

Shoutouts to the three scarf buddies I saw along the way.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
torna golden country. improved so much in the systems of xc2 and lots of quality of life improvements, shame it was so short

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Donut County

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Pathologic 2 (imago)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Pathologic 2 (imago)

Ok, just come back soon.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Final Fantasy XI: Rhapsodies of Vana'diel

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

star wars: dark forces 4: kedi knight 3: jedi outcast 2: jedi academy

light side ending

awesome game, i still kind of prefer jedi outcast for the single player since the force powers are given to you as you progress and allows for some more interesting use of them to solve puzzles, and starting without the light sabre or force powers lets you really ramp up to feeling like a god

goodbye kyle katarn, its been an excellent month together

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

6. Final Doom. Plutonia was way cooler than TNT imho and it aged pretty well for having been made in 1996. I'm done with the "official" wads maybe Sigil next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

6. Final Doom. Plutonia was way cooler than TNT imho and it aged pretty well for having been made in 1996. I'm done with the "official" wads maybe Sigil next

nice. scythe is my generic go to recommendation for a "modern" wad pak and its probalbly not too difficulty if you beat plutonia.

i've been playing this mod "paradise" for the past few days too. looks great and the gameplay and enemy changes/additions don't feel out of place.

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/106058-paradise-v2-multiplayer-beta-on-page-3-4122020/