Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
finally beat death stranding and now tempted to plat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
on jan 1st 2021 i will be permabanning anyone on the first page of this thread who made more than one post if those posts are not filled to the character limit with games they completed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

on jan 1st 2021 i will be permabanning anyone on the first page of this thread who made more than one post if those posts are not filled to the character limit with games they completed

Thank you

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
beat outer worlds

oblivion rules i should play pillars of eternity2

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

Glad there are honourable lawmen still

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

Just finishing up my run of 夏色ハイスクール★青春白書 ~転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部員にされていて激写少年の日々スクープ大連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーがパンツ写真ばっかりという電実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々な恋の行方。~ (Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going.)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

Just finishing up my run of 夏色ハイスクール★青春白書 ~転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部員にされていて激写少年の日々スクープ大連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーがパンツ写真ばっかりという電実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々な恋の行方。~ (Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going.)

same

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Nods*

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I beat shovel knight King of cards I think its the best one

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sekiro (Dragon's Homecoming)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

I beat shovel knight King of cards I think its the best one

It's epic. Thank you based Yacht Club

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Reserving post for this year. Last year I only managed like 8 games while wasting 80 hours in Sekiro

1. Bravely Default 3/15
2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons 4/11
3. Megaman 5/1
4. Megaman 2 5/2
5. Megaman 3 5/3
6. Bravely Second 5/7
7. Megaman 4 5/9
8. Megaman 5 5/12
9. Megaman 6 5/16
10. Megaman 7 5/24
11. Pokémon Sword Isle of Armor 8/8
12. Fire Emblem: Three Houses 9/2

Shadow225 fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Sep 9, 2020

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"Wasting"

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
1. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto (Platinum Trophy, All Boruto's Tale Trophies)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Boruto’s Tale

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mamkute posted:

1. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto (Platinum Trophy, All Boruto's Tale Trophies)

Kicking off 2020 with a bang

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can the mods delete anough posts to get me on the first page and permanently ban trying to Jack of and wormskull for purposefully multi posting (trolling)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Can the mods delete anough posts to get me on the first page and permanently ban trying to Jack of and wormskull for purposefully multi posting (trolling)

mad?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

one of them should just be required to continually update their post to list your games

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
2020 is the year of the gatekeepers. Literally moving the goalposts with every unnecessary post on the first page.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
1) Super Mario 3D Land. 295 star coins and all the levels cleared but i apparently im missing something cause the photo i got at the end was peach trapped again.
will update as soon as i get all golden flags

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
1) Super Mario 3D Land: 301 star coins, apparently i forgot to check some of those Question Mark Block stages that appear on the map screen... i assume they refresh and can give you more coins cause 301 is a weird number. Got all the gold flags and finished the game with luigi for what i assume was the photograph needed for 100% completion, then i noticed i had a mario logo and a luigi logo on the map screen for that stage, i guess i have to finish every stage as luigi now? oh well...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

one of them should just be required to continually update their post to list your games

That would be suitable.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Disco Elysium.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1/4 House of Da Vinci - An ok Room clone, but some of the pixel hunts are really annoying and finicky and sometimes the clues are straight up wrong. The actual puzzles are alright.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

After a year of ignoring it:

2) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Adventure Mode (Hard)

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer
1. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 1/6/20

What an incredible game. The first Souls game I've ever beaten and I loved it, even if some boss fights were really frustrating. Now to play Bloodborne.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
2) Jazzpunk Director's Cut: pretty fun and some stylish visuals at times

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

1. The Witcher 3 + Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine: the epic fantasy stuff in the base game lost me towards the end but hearts of stone was amazing. blood and wine was delightful also.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

1. Resident Evil 2 - Claire B

Great zombie game, tons of fun early but not a huge fan of the middle 1/3rd where mr trenchcoat is wandering around, I enjoyed more of the exploration and resource management of the very beginning.

Might try a hardcore Claire A run to see what’s different, but I tried the ghost survivors modes and got my rear end kicked in every single one so it might be a little too hardcore for me

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
cadence of hyrule

excellent game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat Hob, it was very pretty game but not very well made or fun.