Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
1. freecell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

ootr all randomized. pain in the rear end

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Aston posted:

5. Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomized, once solo and a few more times co-op. There's something you can do now where you connect to other people and when one of you finds an item, it unlocks it for everyone. It's so much fun. I'm about to start another seed.

join the races in the rando thread

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

American McGay posted:

SML is weird and cool. The controls are awful but in a way that's consistent and can be learned. I beat it in like 20 minutes last year which would have been 8th on the world record leaderboards but they don't allow whatever the macOS GB emulator is. Sad.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

you need the wing cap for Wing Mario Over the Rainbow (tippy secret star), and if you aren't TASing you need it for secrets in BoB. Need invis cap for the big eyeball star in BBH. and the igloo star in SL.

also need wing cap for the wing cap stage star but you start the stage with it.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

oh yea i forgot there was a cannon lol.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Chess (chess.com)

got rank 1200 in Bullet Chess.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Metroid Prime - game of the year

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

wasnt worth it

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
fun game. i started playing chain of memories after but i don't understand the card stuff and then skyrim came out on gamepass so it's on hold for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Ikenfell. game is aids and every character is a gigantic pussy but i liked the combat.